Happy Birthday, ahwell!

Tools    

Happy birthday!

You've become one of my favorite MoFos, even though you fail to recognize the genius of Joaquin Phoenix's acting.
He's young and impressionable. Mold him like clay and he may become one of your strongest disciples.

He's young and impressionable. Mold him like clay and he may become one of your strongest disciples.
I've been trying to do just that with in Hall of Fame, but he's just not that pliable. I think he was even one of the 9% that didn't choose Phoenix in the Oscar pool.

The fool.

ETA: Just looked at the transcript and no, he picked Phoenix. But he wanted Driver to win. Still a fool.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday!

I've been trying to do just that with in Hall of Fame, but he's just not that pliable. I think he was even one of the 9% that didn't choose Phoenix in the Oscar pool.

The fool.

ETA: Just looked at the transcript and no, he picked Phoenix. But he wanted Driver to win. Still a fool.
Haha, I wouldn’t dare bet against Phoenix for that race, even if I wanted Driver. That said, you are certainly making me grow in appreciation for him, if not love quite yet.

Thanks to everyone!!!! I’m so glad to be on this wonderful site.

Omg 17! I hope you're watching those R rated movies with an adult. Happy Birthday you young bastard!
He he he