Who are you Hugging First in MoFo Heaven?

Tools    

When we are all dead and we go to the part of Heaven called MoFo Heaven,

who from here are you going to hug first?

Or who do you hope will be there first to greet you

in MoFo Heaven?

I'm hugging Swan first and then Deadite.

Followed by Joel and then Cricket

and I'm sure Cat_Sidhe is probably gonna be the first one I see in MoFo Heaven
and she'll be after me, too.

BONUS QUESTION:

Who will you NOT hug?
(shame on you, that's not very Heavenly)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	jesus.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	46467  

And then I'm sure Angel Gideon58 will fly over and hug me and never let go.

The question for me is who will I first MAKE OUT with in MoFo Hell.

The question for me is who will I first MAKE OUT with in MoFo Hell.
Dude, come on. Making out is way too dark, even for hell.

When I get to MoFo Heaven, the first person I'm hugging is @Sexy Celebrity, and I'm going to hold that hug long past the point of awkwardness . . . or until I feel something hard press against my belly button.

Then I'll moon @Miss Vicky, high-five @cricket, first-bump @nostromo87, grope @Camo, salute @Yoda, slap @Swan, wink at @cat_sidhe, watch Young Guns with @The Rodent, cuddle with @mark f, give @Powdered Water back his finger, give @John McClane back her testicles, drink a beer with @The Gunslinger45, headbang with @Derek Vinyard, cut off an angel's wings with @MovieGal, arm-wrestle @jiraffejustin, play Scrabble with @seanc, spy on Rachel McAdams with @rauldc14, masturbate to Drew Barrymore with @honeykid, steal a halo with @Gatsby, challenge @JayDee to a rap battle, ask @ironpony what's so great about the after-life, take a selfie with @Holden Pike, breakdance with @Chypmunk, smoke a cigar with @Citizen Rules, ask God if spiders go to heaven with @gbgoodies, accuse Jesus of cultural appropriation with @Iroquois, eat some vegan pizza with @Omnizoa, form a band with @mojofilter, make an alt-account with @TheUsualSuspect, accuse everyone else of being an alt-account with @TONGO, start watching a movie with @Stirchley only to abandon it fifteen minutes in so we can post about it together in the Movies You Couldn't Even Finish thread . . . and probably just ignore everybody else because they're BURNING IN MOFO HELL!!!!!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@Rahbani obviously!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Very brave of you Sir, usually the only thing I break dancing is me partner's toes

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I would hug Iroquois because he is a very confused hippy and they need all the help they can get.

Welcome to the human race...
Obviously - I can't think of too many other people that that chucklehead would refer to as a "confused hippy". Or maybe I can. You never can tell with these reactionary types.