What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Eating breakfast at my desk at work. Pretty damn exciting.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

talking thru facebook with a woman who works where I do...we are good friends.. and we both had interviews today for the Customer Service Group at our job..... the stress level should change greatly with this job move.....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Not able to sleep so listening to Slipknot - The Negative One and looking through my new dvds wondering if I should put a film on...

You're moving elsewhere, MG? That'd be great. Here's hoping you get it.
Staying with the same company but moving to another group... doing a different job... when you call out on alarms about 90% of the people you call.. scream and curse at you.. going to customer service group... about 5 to 10% call in to scream at you...

Staying with the same company but moving to another group... doing a different job... when you call out on alarms about 90% of the people you call.. scream and curse at you.. going to customer service group... about 5 to 10% call in to scream at you...
That sounds like a good move MG, must be stressful having people yelling at you all day

HK, have you ever watched Twister during a twister while playing Twister?