Morbius - Jared Leto

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Jared Leto is joining Sony's Spider-Verse as the character of Morbius in his own film that Daniel Espinosa is slated to direct.

"The project is based on antihero Morbius the Living Vampire. Morbius is Dr. Michael Morbius, a scientist who suffered from a rare blood disease and attempted to cure himself to disastrous results. Instead of being cured, he became afflicted with a condition that was a form of vampirism — the thirst for blood, along with fangs and super strength — and fought Spider-Man. Over time, however, he became a slightly heroic figure in his own right and even headlined his own comic book titles."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...direct-1108907

I will never be excited for a jared leto movie or performance. The unfortunate thing is that he tries so very hard to be edgy and risky with his choice roles. But he has never been someone that is sought after by top directors. He is just trying to be different in order to establish his "legacy" as an actor but he will soon be forgotten.

I don't know. Something makes me root for Jared Leto. I think he's struggling with something. Maybe I'm just imagining it, but he's displaying signs. So, I root him. Go for it, Jared.

I don't stan for him in that I listen to his music etc. But he has my tacit support somehow. Weirdly.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
It will always be, "Requiem for a Dream's, Jared Leto."

You go, Jared Leto. Be your crazy self. The world will hate you for being too pretty, but you do go there and put on the weight for a role, lose it for another, get sick with yet another. Let people judge you. Some of us cheer you on because...well, all of what I just said.

I should be clear about the body reshaping thing. Yes, it does impress me because it's extreme hit to everything. It still hurts to watch The Machinist because of how emaciated Christian Bale is. What he did to himself to get there, it's evident in the performance because he made himself ill. He got sick with it. It's hard not to react to that.

It's as hard the other way. Lookin' at you, Vincent d'Onofrio.

Jake Gyllenhaal is another who's gone whole hog. It's a bit jaw dropping, because unless you've ever transformed your body, even just thebonce6, you know how hard it is.

And they do it repeatedly. It may not always be successful, in which case, omg, sacrifice hit the waaaallllll...

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Wait, Vulture makes an appearance? Wtf!

Sony is doing their own Marvel Universe so in a way, it makes sense for Vulture to appear. One of the proposed films is a Sinister Six movie.

Nice movie, can't wait to see the teaser trailer they promised.
Lmfao

Tbh I wasnt too interested in this but I'm on board now, could be up there with Blade (or down there with Blade:Trinity) place your bets!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@2:09 there's a poster of Spider-Man with the word "murderer" spray painted over it. Neat.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
I was on the fence until I saw Roman.