Happy Birthday mark f

Tools    

Happy Birthday man!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The People's Republic of Clogher
This never gets old. Honest.

*clears throat* Happy Effin' Birthday!

This also never gets old:

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Happy birthday man,I hope you will have a good time!

Happy Birthday, mark. Sorry I missed it.

Pleased to hear you've got everyone there for the weekend. Enjoy it.

Happy Birthday, buddy. How you been feeling? Better I hope?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Better, yes, but it's all relative. I've probably gotten about 1% better each month since the stroke. I still can't do some basic stuff, like use my right hand and walk too far w/o a walker or a cane for short distances.

A Happy Birthday for today, then. I'm glad I didn't miss it.

Improvement is all we can ask for. So long as it keeps going that way, it's hard to complain... OK, it's easy to complain (as I make obvious every day) but you know what I mean.

Rough stuff, sorry to hear it.

I want to add (I would've said this before but didn't have as much time) that I really appreciate all the knowledge and insight you share you with us. I always feel this way but it's particularly acute around Oscar season. I'm editing our latest podcast now (up no later than Monday, most likely), and it's really just a pleasure to listen to.

I hope your health improves, not only for your sake, but for ours, because I (selfishly) would like to keep hearing what you have to say for years to come.