The Fellowship Of The Ring

→ in
Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by RoadRunner
I'll have to say that I thought it was good, but not great.

There were too many times when the camera lingered on a shot. I got tired of watching people stare at each other or gaze into the distance. If they had cut that out, the movie might have been 1/2 hour shorter.
I'll pretend I didn't read that. Where's Wiley. E?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
...come on Sadie...Gush Gush!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Look at my top ten movies now... I'm a smitten kitten.

I beat you to it, but I don't like ordering mine, so that's why they stay in a "no order" order.

Back to subject,
For all that didn't see this yesterday - WHAT'S THE HOLD UP???

For those not wanting to sit through 3 hours smelling B.O. -
Take some lysol

Didn't see it.
My wife is seeing it right now. Before it started, she sent me a text message that said: "It's like a Star Trek convention in here. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a geek....And the geeks are chatty."

I sent her one back that said, "On all accounts, you should fit right in." She told me to "Bite my hiney."

Anyhow, we'll see what she thought of it.

Now With Moveable Parts
That was so funny! Geeks are crawling out from under their rocks by the hundreds!

I thought it was funny yesterday when I went and saw it, like I said in my eariler post, a couple of guys were talking throughout the whole movie about how that happened in the book, and wow they really did that good, and WOAH...look at that....

When the movie was over, a guy that was real mad over that(I think), said it would've been better if those two a*sholes would have shut the f*ck up. I got a kick out of that.

Now With Moveable Parts
Sounds like something I would do.
My sister's boyfriend brings a flashlight to the movies...that way, if he hears someone talking too loud, or being obnoxious in any way...he shines a beam right in their face. I like going to the movies with him.

Didn't see it.
The latest message she sent was, "And now they r tooting."

Didn't see it.
Well, I just talked to her. She said it was "goooooooood." I guess that means she liked it.

Now With Moveable Parts
When do you get to see it? Jamesgobledeegook?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Holy Nutz! James and RoadRunner are back!! YO!

Saw it today, and gotta say I loved it. Not as much as I loved Vanilla Sky, but it was a fantastic movie. Great character development, and almost everything about it was above average, no complaints from me. Very well done, bravo Peter Jackson, bravo!!

Oh and Chris, i thought the Ogre was cooler than the Balrog.

Eh, it was alright.

Now With Moveable Parts
Og- almost everything about it was above average? M'okay.

With me not reading the books, I didn't know what to expect so this movie really looked good, but I didn't know if it could have looked better, or SHOULD have looked better. It looked really good though.

There's where I stand.

Now With Moveable Parts
...and I read them so long ago, that it totally did it's job of bringing everything back to life, even if I did forget some of the details. I heard that one guy in our town, demanded his money back after an hour, because he said it was nothing like the books he's read 100 times! If you're that crazed over a series of books, than make your own damn movie.