Movie scenes with faces against a window/glass

Tools    

In The Hustler (1961), when they famously break "Fast Eddie's" thumbs, he is dragged into a back room, and we see his face pressed up against the dirty paned glass window while they do it.

I think Witness has a scene where a perp from the bar is pushed against the window of the cop car so the kid can ID him.

Thnx a lot guys!
Already have a few thnx to you ppl, if one scene randomly comes up in your head, plz share
Still need a few

Don't Breathe has Alex fall onto a skylight.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The wedding scene from the Graduate maybe. If that flies then the Wayne's World 2 parody of that scene works too.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory has Wonka walking into his glass elevator twice.

Suspiria: First death is a woman getting her face repeatedly smashed against a window.

102 Dalmatians: At the end of the movie Cruella deVil gets turn into a cake and smashes against a window pane.

Dennis The Menace: In the credits of the movie, the villainess gets her tie stuck in the copymachine, and it ends up the copymachine making copies of her face on the glass.

Spy Kids: When the dad tries to jump on the other side of the floor, only to fall flat against a glass plate.

If I remember more I will let you know.

Movie Forums Extra
"Don't worry darling" in 2022.

"In the water I'm a very skinny lady"
Did the movie take place in a sanitarium? I recall a scene that took place in a sanitarium where a nurse looks up at a large window from the outside of the facility and sees many faces looking out at her. They are mental patients. The camera shows a close up of the faces and some are pressed up against the glass. I can't remember the name of the movie or the actors in it. Sorry.

"Shock Corridor" revolves around a journalist who goes undercover in a mental institution to investigate a murder that took place within its walls. The film explores themes of sanity, identity, and the psychological toll of institutionalization.
While "The Hustler" (1961) is a classic film about the world of professional pool players, it does not feature the scene you described in a sanitarium.

You're absolutely right! In the Marvel Cinematic Universe's "Doctor Strange" (2016), there's a memorable scene where Doctor Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) and Karl Mordo (Chiwetel Ejiofor) get pressed against a bus window during a battle against Kaecilius (Mads Mikkelsen) and his followers.

The characters played by Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson share a moment looking out of their hotel window in Tokyo.

One of the characters in the low-budget comedy Drive-In (1976) ends up with his face pressed against one of the windows of his van. How this happened was a surprising and hilarious development -- or at least so I thought when I saw this movie as a teenager. The sequence starts at the 1:10:11 point in the linked video.