Train on trestle bridge, Teen Adventure Movie ?

Tools    

Hope someone will be able to help us out here, there was a clip of a Teen Adventure Movie on TV, but we didn't get the title of the movie.

The jist of it was a bunch of guys went on a hike that took them across an old fashioned wood trestle railway bridge when they were half way across a train starts to cross the bridge.

I think it's a recent release, not sure if it's on DVD or at the movies ?

Bob.

BRILLIANT !!!

That's the movie Frank...

I thought it was a recent release with a clip of it being on TV, but it's 33 years old !!!

Boy you must some database / memory there to figure out a singe clip from 33 years ago !!

Thanks for taking the time, it's appreciated.

Bob.

Sounds totally like Stand by Me.
I'm amazed that you guys figured it out from the tiny bit of info we had, really appreciate that you took the time to respond.

Thanks again...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Sounds totally like Stand by Me.
I'm amazed that you guys figured it out from the tiny bit of info we had, really appreciate that you took the time to respond.

Thanks again...
Thanks for coming back to let everyone know if it was the right movie or not. =)

Btw, Stand by Me was a pretty great release IMO. It had a lot of nostalgia for the parents and was mostly relatable for us kids at the time. Dead serious when it needed it and youthful and silly when it didn't. All in all, a solid coming of age story.

If you end up watching it, come back and post your thoughts of it somewhere.

The trick is not minding
BRILLIANT !!!

That's the movie Frank...

I thought it was a recent release with a clip of it being on TV, but it's 33 years old !!!

Boy you must some database / memory there to figure out a singe clip from 33 years ago !!

Thanks for taking the time, it's appreciated.

Bob.
You’ll find there are many of us who have an extensive knowledge of movies that we’ve all watched amongst ourselves here.

The trick is not minding
Stand By Me is a classic, the train scene is one of the standouts I guess. And yeah, my database definitely makes me feel old sometimes
I recently rewatched it Last year and it was amazing how well it still holds up. A great movie all around

Thanks again to everyone, I'm impressed...

The name of the movie is Stand By Me starring River Phoenix