Sacred Games

Tools    

It's based on Vikram Chandra's best selling novel by the same name.

Four episodes in and I am hooked.

Apparently it is also available in English version, if you aren't keen on reading subtitles.

Would definitely like to hear more from anyone who sees it. I was intrigued when I saw the trailer earlier this week. I've got so much to watch it'd take some pretty strong recommendations for this to muscle its way in, but I'd love to hear more.

I have just finished watching it. It starts well, slows down in the middle, but ends with a bang. The last three episodes were particularly good stuff,and it sets up nicely for the next season, which I desperately hope happens.

Just finished and I mostly agree with what @WrinkledMind said above. Beginning is quite nice but maybe little confusing, in the middle it drags a little but towards the end it gains momentum again. Overall pretty good mix of El Chapo/Narcos and 24. Will definitely watch second season if it comes.

Guess that's that then. It explains why Motwane retweeted the article that was critical of Netflix couple of weeks ago.

At least they finished on a high note. Not sure how viewers in India take to that kind of ending