Lets Talk Football

Tools    

The King of Horror
Hey guys I was just wondering if u guys like Football? If so who is your favorite team?(Tampa Bay is mine)

I See You When You're Sleeping
hmm, english football is OK, not into any other.

Stutter, how come you didn't use the 'Stutter Kain' avatar sexy made you?

The King of Horror
Originally Posted by MinionTV
Stutter, how come you didn't use the 'Stutter Kain' avatar sexy made you?
Ok I don't mean to be mean or anything but THE NAME IS SUTTER KAIN NOT STUTTER KAIN ITS FROM THE MOVIE IN THE MOUTH OF MADDNESS!Ok now that I got that out of the way I didn't not see that the pic you speak of.

The King of Horror
Hey thanks man how do I get the pic to be my avatar?

I See You When You're Sleeping
wooooo, somebody has become rowdy.

Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..
Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..
Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..Stutter..........

SK, save it, go to User CP, go to Avatars, find the sutter.jpg on your computer, and upload it here. It will work.

The King of Horror
I tryed that and it says it is not a GIF JPG or PNG how do u turn it into one of those??

The King of Horror
Originally Posted by Sutter Kain
I tryed that and it says it is not a GIF JPG or PNG how do u turn it into one of those??
NEVER MIND I got it

there's a frog in my snake oil
My football team is the marvellously ****ty Tottenham Hotspur (Spurs), based in London Town. Perhaps we should enter the real debate which is:

When are you guys going to stop using our word? Football, the game of the feet, was named as such first. Later, the name "soccer" was taken from the phrase Association Football. Seeing as it's a superflous secondary term, why don't you guys use it for that funny cissy game you play mainly with the hands? The one where you do actually "sock" each other on a regular basis! You see! It'd make sense!

(ps - i used to like the "soccer" team called the 49ers when i was a young'un)

I must become Caligari..!
Football, I LOVE football

Soccer: Man U/Portsmouth
Aussierules: Carlton
Gridiorn: Dolphins
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Football, I LOVE football

Soccer: Man U/Portsmouth
Aussierules: Carlton
Gridiorn: Dolphins
DON'T CALL IT THAT! (tho "Grid-iron" s'good name for the wrapped-up rugby game ) (and my god you've heard of Pompey! How strange. Are you related to their croatian benefactor or something? )

Early super bowl predictions:

It'll be the Miami Dolphins vs. the San Francisco 49ers.

wehey! My team! Is Dan Marino still playing for the others then

The King of Horror
no dan is not with the them any more he has retired. As far as the Super goes I think it is a little early to be predicating who are going to be in it I just hope that The Saints aren't in it!

I love the football season for only one reason....the advertisements during the Superbowl . Now that's fun. As for the game itself, not interested.
I love watching though spanish football (or Soccor as they call it) . just to hear that "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOALLL!!!".

Originally Posted by jrs
(or Soccor as they call it)
You're treading a very fine line me-laddo. But you're right, it is classy when they go mental. "Gooooooooolaaaazo! Golgolgolgolgol" Hey, maybe that's where my name comes from?

Erm, and Sutter, i was joking

I must become Caligari..!
Originally Posted by Golgot
DON'T CALL IT THAT! (tho "Grid-iron" s'good name for the wrapped-up rugby game ) (and my god you've heard of Pompey! How strange. Are you related to their croatian benefactor or something? )
Well we have to call it that in Aus. We have about 10 diffrent footballs, Aussie Rules, Rugby Union and League, Soccer Ahhhhh its out of control

and no i dont think i am related to any one croation, But i have lots of mates who are!!!

Well we have to call it that in Aus. We have about 10 diffrent footballs, Aussie Rules, Rugby Union and League, Soccer Ahhhhh its out of control

and no i dont think i am related to any one croation, But i have lots of mates who are!!!
can't you call the others ball-foot or something? Elbowball (that's my impression of aussie-rules They spend more time watching the off-the ball tackles than the ball!) Anyways, i've been running on a football-related bruised-n-battered foot recently, so i guess i won't point fingers

The King of Horror
Hey Golgot why do u care if people call it Football?

Up the Wollongong Wolves.