The Mofo Top 100 Television Shows

Tools    

You'll probably want to keep that handy.
I hope that means All-American Girl, the short lived 1990's sitcom starring Margaret Cho, made the list.

First of all thanks Godoggo and JJ for taking the time and effort to do this .

From the one point shows i'm really surprised that the Original CSI only had one point, it was the only one i actually liked; i always loved Grissom. NMTB was good when Mark Lamarr and Simon Amstell hosted as well as a few of the guest hosts like Frankie Boyle, but it was never close to making my list. Other than those the only ones i've seen are Pokemon, and a few of the Frank Skinner hosted Room 101 episodes.

Never actually heard of The Larry Sanders Show, and only seen 2 or 3 episodes of Craig Ferguson, i thought it was pretty good obviously CF is great because he's from Glasgow .

In the first list i sent JJ, DBZ was 25. I changed my mind on it because it had been so long since i watched it, and i wasn't sure how much the cheesiness would irratate me now. Still it was probably my favourite show as a kid, there was nothing better than coming home from school to watch the neverending Frieza Saga on Cartoon Network . Also it's the only Anime i preferred in English Dub, i mean Vegeta sounds awesome and Frieza sounds like a drag queen .

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Imdb has Doctor Who listed as a 1963 version and a 2005 version. Of the lists I received the 2005 version was mostly specified. The information I have has Thursday placing votes for both of them. I don't have her original list, but Jiraffe might.
Nope, I only voted for it once and didn't specify the year, so I wasn't the one who gave it 1 point, that must have been someone else. My 25th place was NMTB.

I can resend you my original list if necessary.

I've seen some clips of Craig Ferguson, but I've never actually watched a full episode of any of these shows, which I feel will be a trend on this list. But I'm happy it's started should be fun.

Oh and just as my final word on Craig Ferguson, I heartily recommend his excellent autobiography, American on Purpose. It's a very funny, witty, candid and occasionally poignant read.
Seconded!

Just here for the free donuts
Maybe this is a dumb question and I know I could try and look up the original thread but I am extraordinarily lazy so maybe someone can answer me: If a show made the "1 Pointer List", does that mean that only one person voted for it? And if that's the case, does it mean that if it isn't on that list, all the other shows you voted for made the Top 100 list?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Maybe this is a dumb question and I know I could try and look up the original thread but I am extraordinarily lazy so maybe someone can answer me: If a show made the "1 Pointer List", does that mean that only one person voted for it? And if that's the case, does it mean that if it isn't on that list, all the other shows you voted for made the Top 100 list?

I think it means that the show only received a total of one point, therefore:

1) Only one person voted for it

AND

2) It was the last title on their list (giving it only one point).

If a show made the "1 Pointer List", does that mean that only one person voted for it? And if that's the case, does it mean that if it isn't on that list, all the other shows you voted for made the Top 100 list?
If a show makes the "One Pointers List" it means that one person voted for it as their #25 and nobody else voted for it at all.

The #100 show on the countdown got a total of 44 points. So any show that got fewer total points than that - regardless of how many people voted for it - did not make the list.

DBZ would be in my top 5, but I prefer the manga so I didn't vote for it.

As for The Late Late Show it would of been top 10 if I knew that talkshow were elligible. I LOVE this show and I'm very saddened that it ends in 2 months

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Nope, I only voted for it once and didn't specify the year, so I wasn't the one who gave it 1 point, that must have been someone else. My 25th place was NMTB.

I can resend you my original list if necessary.
Not necessary. It was Omega the one point came from and I do have you voting for the other so all is good.

I'm not home yet so I'll do # 97 when I get there, but in the mean time here's

Fun List Fact # 2

One show has the distinction of being the only one to receive two points by getting two one point placements. That show is:

Fun List Fact # 2

One show has the distinction of being the only one to receive two points by getting two one point placements. That show is:

I was one of the two people who put "Mad About You" at #25 on my list.

Who was the other one?

Just here for the free donuts
Mad About You was decent. I've always had a weird crush on Helen Hunt, even as a kid. I guess I just dug older women

Mad About You was a good show. Different day and all that.

I really wanted to put it higher on my list, but the more I thought about it, the lower it went because the first few seasons were one of the best shows ever, but after they had the baby, the show went downhill for me.

But the Thanksgiving episode "Giblets for Murray" is one of the funniest episodes of any TV show ever.