2 mobsters get beaten badly by a construction guy

Tools    

Hey!

Looking for a movie I can't remember the title of it and it's driving me nuts! There are 2 scenes I remember from the movie:

1) A strong chubby balding guy (looking like a construction worker) was doing some stuff on a car trailer (I think he had a shovel), and then 2 bad guys comes along (I think looking for someone or some information) and then at some point the big dude insulted the other 2 (I think they were brothers) at which point both of them jumped on a trailer, one was standing behind him, but the big guy was so strong that he knocked one of them with one punch, and then gouged the eyes of the other.

2) The two guys were looking for (him maybe?) and came to some shop (or a home) of some older woman (might be a mother) and then the older woman took a shotgun and I think shot one of them.

I might be wrong in a few places, but I'm confident of the general picture. Pretty sure it was a drama movie, and probably no later than 2019 and no earlier than 2000, If anyone has a clue, it would be greatly appriciated.

cheers!

Hey!

Looking for a movie I can't remember the title of it and it's driving me nuts! There are 2 scenes I remember from the movie:

1) A strong chubby balding guy (looking like a construction worker) was doing some stuff on a car trailer (I think he had a shovel), and then 2 bad guys comes along (I think looking for someone or some information) and then at some point the big dude insulted the other 2 (I think they were brothers) at which point both of them jumped on a trailer, one was standing behind him, but the big guy was so strong that he knocked one of them with one punch, and then gouged the eyes of the other.

2) The two guys were looking for (him maybe?) and came to some shop (or a home) of some older woman (might be a mother) and then the older woman took a shotgun and I think shot one of them.

I might be wrong in a few places, but I'm confident of the general picture. Pretty sure it was a drama movie, and probably no later than 2019 and no earlier than 2000, If anyone has a clue, it would be greatly appriciated.

cheers!
That brutality and the mostly bald guy... reminds me of Jason Statham movies!
And I really remember a scene of one of his movies where he fights some guys close at the car trailer, or it was something similar! Can be one of the Transporter movies!

Hey

Mystery solved. God's Pocket (2013). A guy from another forum guessed it.