A spanish movie about gypsies

Tools    

what should we do with the drunken sailor?
there is a spanish movie which is about the life of gypsies in spain. i know that the movie is placed in south of spain sevilla or granada or somewhere in that area. Also all i remember is in one of the first scenes of the movie two guy greeting each other with the phrase " a la paz" with a strong south accent and a hand greeting (i guess a high five or something like that ...dont remember)..... well do any of you know this movie? i watched the half of it at spanish class 3-4 years ago and couldnt find and watched the rest (

Sorry, not ringing any bells for me. No chance you could contact whoever ran the class and ask?

Sorry, not ringing any bells for me. No chance you could contact whoever ran the class and ask?
unfortunately it was a spanish course institution and they werent give as contact numbers ot teachers

unfortunately it was a spanish course institution and they werent give as contact numbers ot teachers
Well, unless they have some sort of set syllabus (which they might be willing to impart) I guess that's a dead avenue then.

Best of luck with the search, someone here may be able to help but sadly that person isn't moi

no i think it is not the one i am looking for. but thank you for your interest of helping me) but anyways it looks interesting i will put those movies to my watch list