Your Favorite Thrillers?

Tools    

The picture that founded the spirit of the thriller:
I'm embarrassed to say I haven't seen it! Ok, it's on my watch list!

The Hitcher, now that's an awesome thriller I've completely forgotten about!

Worth reminding people of Cape Fear

I saw Three Days of the Condor when I was in my late teens. It is the only movie that I have ever seen that caused me to break out into a cold sweat out of fear as to what would happen to the lead characters next (especially when the postman came to call).

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The Hitcher, now that's an awesome thriller I've completely forgotten about!
Rutger or Bean? I saw Rutger's one years ago. Oh dear. Curled my hair.

Rutger or Bean? I saw Rutger's one years ago. Oh dear. Curled my hair.
Original Rutger one for sure, it's the real deal and an awesome thriller!

A Simple Plan, hands down.
A Simple Plan, have forgotten about that one, brilliant little thriller!

Great thriller list on IMDb!!! www.imdb.com/list/ls063529722

movies can be okay...

and

are my favourite thrillers of all time !
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I loved Black Swan which is surprising because up until then I wasnt a big fan of Portman. Shortly after seeing it a friend came to stay for the weekend and I mentioned it. She hated it, and I mean she was practically spitting when she said how much she hated it. I never did find out what caused such a huge reaction to the movie.

Black Swan, Memento and Lambs are just awesome films. Swan took me some time to digest and appreciate though!

Get Out is an awesome thriller, double thumbs up from me! What's your thoughts?

and

are my favourite thrillers of all time !
There's a remake of Memento in the pipes, must the the worst remake idea ever, poor director being faced with that challenge! www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/11/memento-remake-christopher-nolan

Some Korean thrillers. My all time favorites:
1. Memories of Murder (An unsolved mystery thriller)
2. The Chaser (Psychological Thriller)
3. The Wailing (A Horror Mystery Thriller)
4. Montage (Abduction Thriller)

Some Korean thrillers. My all time favorites:
1. Memories of Murder (An unsolved mystery thriller)
2. The Chaser (Psychological Thriller)
3. The Wailing (A Horror Mystery Thriller)
4. Montage (Abduction Thriller)
Always worth watching foreign thrillers, some of them are awesome in more ways than just plot and execution, just the fact that the culture is different can add elements that contribute to the thriller ambience. Great list, a few I haven't seen and will check out, thanks!

What other foreign thrillers do you guys like, any hidden gems out there?

Always worth watching foreign thrillers, some of them are awesome in more ways than just plot and execution, just the fact that the culture is different can add elements that contribute to the thriller ambience. Great list, a few I haven't seen and will check out, thanks!

What other foreign thrillers do you guys like, any hidden gems out there?
"The Skin I Live In" (2011) is a very good Mystery/Thriller movie Starring Antonio Banderas.
"Mother" (2009) is one of the best Korean thriller I have ever seen. It's great not only from 'thriller' point of view but also from emotional stand point.
There is a spanish serial killing thriller movie named "Marshland" (2014). It's very good but a little slow-paced for me. But the cinematography is just mind blowing. In the opening credits I first thought the background was oil painting until I noticed that the birds are moving.

Please share if you know some good foreign thriller/ mystery movies.