Tools    

Ok, my favorite thrillers are (part 1/2):

Mississippi Burning
Sisters (by Brian de Palma)
Fargo
Taxi Driver
Boxing Helena
From Hell
The Millennium trilogy (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, etc...)
Seconds (by John Frankenheimer)
French Connection
Mysterious Skin
Passion (also by De Palma)
Mississippi Burning, now that's an awesome thriller!

Could this potentially be good? Wildling, with Liv Tyler, haven't seen her in anything for ages, whatever happened to her?

Whispers in the dark 1992
Dead ringers 1991
The hand that rocks the cradle 1992
Jagged edge 1984
Blood simple 1990
The pelican brief 1993
Murder at 1600 1996
Conspiracy theory 1997
Shattered 1991

Beirut, looks like a classic thriller, from the Bourne writer!

One of my all-time favorites
That's an unexpected suggestion, looks and sounds intriguing - so is it really good compared to other classics - or does it actually hold up to more modern thrillers?

Give it a try. It's one of my all-time favorite thrillers. IMO, it's better than modern thrillers. It's scary, but it's not a gory horror movie. Alan Arkin was robbed of an Oscar for his performance in this movie.
I keep forgetting to check this one out lol.

I keep forgetting to check this one out lol.
Yes, me too, keep forgetting to check out Wait until Dark, many thanks for the suggestion, will watch asap!

Could this be any good? Upcoming thriller Serenity with Matthew McConnelly and Anne Hathaway, first instinct nope, but then I thought McConnelly is doing great films nowadays, at least worth hoping for!

Great IMDb list of new thrillers if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls063529722

I Really Enjoy the Thriller Movie is Split.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Could this be any good? Upcoming thriller Serenity with Matthew McConnelly and Anne Hathaway, first instinct nope, but then I thought McConnelly is doing great films nowadays, at least worth hoping for!

Great IMDb list of new thrillers if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls063529722
Yes this could be good! First time ever hearing about it. Matthew McConaughey is on the verge of being great. Just needs a couple more A class roles. A great talent though, think he picks wisely as he is far more popular now. Anne hath is also impressive and bright. Very promising.

What about Captive State, anyone think this will be good? Really want it to be awesome, haven't seen a great sci-fi thriller in a while, directed by Rupert Wyatt who did Rise of the Planet of the Apes!

Great IMDb list of new thrillers if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls041938895

Widows was a lot better than I expected!

Great IMDb list of new thrillers if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls041938895

sleeping with the enemy
whispers in the dark
chattered
china moon
the hand that rocks the cradle
malice