The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
In that case i set a challenge! Whoever can find any picture of me posted on here, and plop it back up here again shall get a rep point and a joke tha will make you day shine as bright as a nuclear blast!!

(So much easier than uploading my pics again...hee...hee)
Ok here http://www.movieforums.com/community...ead.php?t=9775

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
In that case i set a challenge! Whoever can find any picture of me posted on here, and plop it back up here again shall get a rep point and a joke tha will make you day shine as bright as a nuclear blast!!

(So much easier than uploading my pics again...hee...hee)
Ok here, just scroll down and you see the Blobb http://www.movieforums.com/community...ead.php?t=9775

there's a frog in my snake oil
Dyam, forgot just how sweaty and psychotic my pic is. So... in the interests of balance... here's the other snaps from the same day...

One where i partially missed myself (there go my dreams of directing )...

Another where i look a little less likely to poison the water network than i do in my first offering ...

And another where i still look fairly psychotic, plus, quite frankly, you can see up my nose ...

Still sweaty in all of them, but you can blame the tube for that. (The dubious facial hair i blame on God. And possibly his little helpers )
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mofo2.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	5005   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mofo3.JPG
Views:	148
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	5006   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mofo4.JPG
Views:	139
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	5007  

All immaterial tho, coz i've been using lenses for the last few weeks, and so i'm now utterly self-composed, never show my nose interior to anyone, and have a five foot beard .

---

Lucky i found those pics tho, coz otherwise i would've had to use these recent little mystery pics...

I'm sort of there in the periphery, enjoying a night out in Glastonbury, despite me shattered specs . It's a life celebration by the way, not as morbid as it seems... all you need is one of these...

As made by my best mate Sam, from a theatrical coffin, with some help from his ingenious housemates. He's an upstanding young man, honest (or at least he is there )

All you do is take it round a festival after the tunes have been killed, and let those who wish to venerate the spirit of music some more dance their fill

Anyways, reckon i've probably tested Yods' magnaminous tolerance of difference enough with that (Well hey, it'd been a while )

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Golgot
And another where i still look fairly psychotic, plus, you can see up my nose ...
Nasal hair is a sign of impending middle age - I could stuff pillows with mine. Those clippers are dead handy though, unusual sensation.

Here's a little avatar I made for another site....
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1234567890.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	5008  

Originally Posted by Tacitus
... unusual sensation.
Hey man, you'll invalidate the warranty!

Nice pic tho

Now all we need is for the pics of mysterious types like Nebs and Caitlyn to reappear.

You know you've posted in the past, you coy things you (and i'm not above sending some photographers round to your houses you know - i might even pay them extra for a nose shot too )

Hey man, you'll invalidate the warranty!

Nice pic tho

Now all we need is for the pics of mysterious types like Nebs and Caitlyn to reappear.

You know you've posted in the past, you coy things you (and i'm not above sending some photographers round to your houses you know - i might even pay them extra for a nose shot too )
you ought to do what he says, I dont think he's bluffing.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Yoda
MoFo Members Gallery

Happy 5-Year Anniversary, MoFos.
Thanks Yoda. It is so freaking awesome. Good job.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Dyam, forgot just how sweaty and psychotic my pic is. So... in the interests of balance... here's the other snaps from the same day...
You look so cute when you smile

Um will have to look for a recent picture of myself

Originally Posted by nebbit
You look so cute when you smile

Um will have to look for a recent picture of myself
You're far too kind Nebulous (i'm normally happiest when i'm scowling and moody tho ) Yes, you get digging. And that Caitlyn better too. Otherwise we'll have a dire lack of none-6ft-tall Mofettes .

Someone i met at a party last night just directed me to this photo. To put it in context, i was on my 5th pint of Guinness after 90 minutes and in my English Language class. Quite sozzled and trying to hard not to laugh- hence the retarded expression. Oh and i also have my charming facial growth in tact. Woot.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp guinness.bmp (353.9 KB, 157 views)

Lol adidasss, shocking.

And nebs, we aren't allowed to drink in class, it was the last lesson ever (of college that is, University is next year), and i already had a few so was like meh. The best thing was the guy next to me was more drunk and we just laughed so much and so hard that the teacher had to cancel the lesson. I think all the sober people then snuck back in to resumre learning. Lol, morons.

And this is my BOOMstick!

Dyed hair!

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Joan%20Di%20Mino/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/P1010022.JPG[/img]

That's a (rather large) picture of me in costume for "Beauty and the Beast', I am in my 'human' clothes.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Joan%20Di%20Mino/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/P1010022.JPG[/img]

That's a (rather large) picture of me in costume for "Beauty and the Beast', I am in my 'human' clothes.

haha people who don't know how to use computers crack me up