Hello all....BullTaco Says Hello

Tools    

Originally Posted by BullTaco
Well it seems I have deemed this one of my daily spots now...so I guess you all with have to put up with all the Bull.
I think we will cope

Welcome Bulltaco,
I think you will be most welcome here. Don't feel bad about the collection, a lot of Mofo's rent and own few. Personally, i'm coming up on 3,000; an entirely different, and bizarre story. Anyway, greetings, enjoy it here.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
Hello Bulltaco and welcome.

Originally Posted by Eyes
Welcome Bulltaco,
I think you will be most welcome here. Don't feel bad about the collection, a lot of Mofo's rent and own few. Personally, i'm coming up on 3,000; an entirely different, and bizarre story. Anyway, greetings, enjoy it here.

What, you have 3000 dvds?

A system of cells interlinked
Welcome BullTaco!

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
3000 DVDS!!!!! HOLY BROKE CHECKBOOK Batman!!!!

Heck I thought I was doing good at 200+....wheeeeew

Bulls DVD Collection
Its a start....all I like is finishing!

Welcome to the site. I hope you stick around.

An trust me: 200+ DVDs is good... I thought I was doing kickass at 120... I'm going to get off my ass and get a job now.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
What, you have 3000 dvds?
not exactly, I decided to go through the list, and I have 2,800 DVD's, and 180 VHS

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
WOW...still very impressive!!!

thanks

And this is my BOOMstick!
I want to eat you.

Originally Posted by Eyes
not exactly, I decided to go through the list, and I have 2,800 DVD's, and 180 VHS

That's effin ridiculous. Who buys them all? This include free discs and second special feature discs? How old are you? I want evidence, or post a list at least.
i'm a jealous cynic

Ahhhhhhhhhhh 2800 DVDs is indeed a lot, but do you have a DVD player to watch them on. HAA!!!! Forgot that didnt you?

Originally Posted by nebbit
I think Pikey has double that
Pikey's full-time working (i imagine) and t3h h4rdxc0r3 movie buff.

Eyes is like younger, i think, and well, in education, i think.

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Pikey's full-time working (i imagine) and t3h h4rdxc0r3 movie buff.

Eyes is like younger, i think, and well, in education, i think.
I didn't mean to sound bitchy,... Like ha ha Pikey has more Na Na,.... Hey i envy both guys the amount of movies they have

The People's Republic of Clogher
Remember everyone -

Size isn't everything, but it sure helps to give a good first impression. - Tacitus, 23.7.2005

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Is that a personal mantra Tacitus?
It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?