Possible Spider-Man 3 Plot

Tools    

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Way back in the summer, like in the middle of June, my brother saw an interview with Sam Raimi on ET, and they were talking about Spider-Man 2. At the end of the interview, the interviewer asked Raimi, "So, what's next for Spider-Man after the second one?" Raimi smiled, laughed, and just said "Well I hope Spidey has kryponite webbing!" and he walked off the set.

Wait, hold up. Kryptonite? Superman?

Indeed. I think that in Spider-Man 3, he will do battle with the Man of Steel. For a basic storyline, check out the comic Superman vs. Spider-Man. I believe that would be a good one, only in the comic it has Lex Luthor and Doc Ock. They may have to change Ock, since he died.

But as for this actually happening, a lot of agreements would have to take place, rights shared, and so on. Still, this could be interesting...

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Yah, there isn't a single chance in hell that is going to be happening for Spider-Man 3.

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by OG-
Yah, there isn't a single chance in hell that is going to be happening for Spider-Man 3.
yeah I'm with OG, it would be too much of a break away from the classic Spiderman storyline. Fans are still itching to see their favourite villains such as Venom. Most likely there will be a return of the Green Lantern with the son swearing vengance (unresolved) and also some other villain to add something new (and I'm not thinking of Superman who is a hero).

im hoping they'll break out venom then hopefully (although doubtful) have carnage come in.

Although a Spiderman vs. Superman battles sounds pretty kick arse, I doubt it. But dang, that would be pretty awesome.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Raimi isn't intending on doing more than 3 installments of Spider-Man, I doubt the big finale would have a DC versus Marvel battle.

I agree with Hell_Bent, Venom or Carnage would be a nice addition, but the story line for bringing either or both of these characters in would take up at least the first hour of the movie just to make sure everyone understands the origins of the two characters.

It's no mystery that the Goblin will make a return in the 3rd movie due to Harry's discovery of the goblin suit, glider, and all the other goodies.

Who knows, while it's two years away from being released, there's no certainty (as everyone should know) this early in the project who will be a villian, and who won't be. Either way, this is the last we'll see on the big screen of Spidey
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

"Spiderman vs. Superman"? That will never happen. As far as what we may see in the 3rd installment of "Spiderman", Avi Arad has hinted at a few things, one is there may be a special appearance of Tony Stark (Ironman) and Dr. Doom was the forerunner of possible villians (as well as the reappearance of the Goblin), but who knows? Venom would be an awesome idea for part 3. I also wouldn't mind seeing old school baddies like "The Sandman", "Kraven the Hunter" or maybe even "Bushwhacker"...