After the Wedding remake

Tools    

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/mi...ng-1202761341/

"Michelle Williams will star opposite Julianne Moore in the remake of the Danish film “After the Wedding,” sources tell Variety.

Bart Freundlich is directing from his own script. Joel B. Michaels and Silvio Muraglia are producing the pic.

The film is based on the 2006 Oscar-nominated movie of the same name helmed by Susanne Bier and starring Mads Mikkelsen.

The remake follows the director of an Indian orphanage on the verge of bankruptcy, who discovers that her organization is in contention to receive a large charitable donation from a wealthy American businesswoman, forcing her to travel to New York City, where she is confronted by a past she tried to forget.

Moore will play the rich businesswoman who quickly proves that she is not one to be reckoned with, while Williams will portrayal the orphanage owner.

The movie was announced at this year’s Berlin Film Festival and will start production next month."

You can't win an argument just by being right!
*RUNS FROM ROOM SCREAMING*

I guess if it makes it more mainstream for big dollars from USA for poverty stricken kids around the world then I am all for it, but why not come up with a new storyline. That movie is perfect, and not just because Madly is in it. I recommend this as a movie to see first before the remake comes out. IMHO Susanne Bier did an amazing job. Grab your tissues. I'll say no more than I blubbed like a baby on every watch, but not everyone will and that's perfectly OK. It's a really beautiful movie.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The original has Hannibal and Nyborg in it, and set in Denmark... what else do you want.
Yes!!!

Remind me (because I'd rather talk to you than google) who is Nyborg?