Rec me intense and disturbing films from the 70s and 80s.

Tools    

Eyes Without A Face is a great film, not sure about distubing,.
hmmmm
I didn't say disturbing I said intense

For 1960 when people had a **** over psycho its pretty disturbing

It was and still is for some people. I don't find it disturbing anymore though but I do still find it intense like the scene in the shower still creeps me out

My hmmm (WTF am i doing) post was quoting myself, or hmm:

Try going off the site and coming back because your still quoting yourself and it's confusing

It was and still is for some people. I don't find it disturbing anymore though but I do still find it intense like the scene in the shower still creeps me out

You mean Phsycho? I find the shower scene to not have aged well at all. The execution just feels fake and comes off kinda silly imo. I recall the other kill in the movie to be more effective but i havent seen the movie in a while. I never liked it as much as others seem too. The surgery scene in eyes without a face is still worse than anything in Psycho imo.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I didnt mean i disliked it. But i see it more as a B movie that just tries to shock you with disturbing imagery while i was looking more for stuff that could really get under my skin.
Thanks for clarifying, Tago. i completely agree with you. You have A Great weekend!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You mean Phsycho? I find the shower scene to not have aged well at all. The execution just feels fake and comes off kinda silly imo. I recall the other kill in the movie to be more effective but i havent seen the movie in a while. I never liked it as much as others seem too. The surgery scene in eyes without a face is still worse than anything in Psycho imo.
Have you seen the movie about Hitchcock with Sir Anthony?? Oh my. Check it out.

Have you seen the movie about Hitchcock with Sir Anthony?? Oh my. Check it out.
I havent but i believe ive seen commercials for it

Not like silly grindhouse B stuff like Cannibal Holocaust and Nekromantic, but more serious and well made stuff like Pixote, Scum, Come and see, Christain F, and Threads.
Oh, yeah, I love Threads (1984).

You could try Holy Mountain (1973),
The Exorcist (1973),
Tommy (1975),
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover (1989),
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
and, possibly the strangest one,
Black Moon (1975).

Not like silly grindhouse B stuff like Cannibal Holocaust and Nekromantic, but more serious and well made stuff like Pixote, Scum, Come and see, Christain F, and Threads.
Oh, yeah, I love Threads (1984).

You could try Holy Mountain (1973),
The Exorcist (1973),
Tommy (1975),
The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover (1989),
A Clockwork Orange (1971)
and, possibly the strangest one,
Black Moon (1975).

Been meaning to check out The Cook. Sen the others except Black Moon but i have heard of it.