The Top MoFos Countdown - 4ever

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
When I presented last year, I just made them Anonymous

Suspect's Reviews

When I presented last year, I just made them Anonymous
That was ugly. I like the fact that Miss Vicky wants to include everybody, whether they want to be in it or not. That's the way to go.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm an optimist, so my favourite MoFo ever is yet to make an account.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I submitted my top 10. 25 seemed too many, isnt that about the same amount of accounts that post here everyday?

I submitted my top 10. 25 seemed too many, isnt that about the same amount of accounts that post here everyday?
You could always pick users that you liked who don't post here anymore. I did in my past lists, alot of them might not make it without your vote since some voters won't know them.

I just submitted my list and I included all 25 spots. Certainly anyone can find 25 MoFos who are interesting and add to MoFo, I mean there's a lot of people here and I wish I could have included more names.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

That's cause you have too many people on ignore.

Originally Posted by SexyCelebrity
That was ugly. I like the fact that Miss Vicky wants to include everybody, whether they want to be in it or not. That's the way to go.
Really?

I prefer minimalist

people! list!
But that could mean that people lean to one side or even worse are being ordered to

Just got a list from Fabulous which makes 10 voters so far including myself, and just over a week to go. I'll probably send a mass PM out tomorrow.

Don't make me come after you, send me your list today!

Just got done tabulating the votes so far. The results are a little surprising. There's no clear frontrunner at the moment. I do have to wonder how much people asking not to be voted for has skewed the results, though.