Users you miss

Tools    

D'oh! Caught by bbusername immediately upon return.

I miss that Mr Minio guy. He was cool.
Remember all of those Minio bait threads where he pretended to be interested in others' opinions, but he just wanted to berate everyone for not liking the same stuff he likes? Yeah, I almost miss those!

I miss that Mr Minio guy. He was cool.
Mr. Mino or Mr Minio?

Remember all of those Minio bait threads where he pretended to be interested in others' opinions, but he just wanted to berate everyone for not liking the same stuff he likes? Yeah, I almost miss those!
Excuse me. I never pretended to be interested in anybody's opinion. I simply wasn't. Those were recommendation threads.

Naah, my pick is Tyler1

He just doesn't come around anymore.
I still drop by from time to time, even though I rarely watch anything new these days. Also, I realize I was most actively posting on this forum pre-2015. Mostly rewatching films I've seen many years ago to get a fresh perspective.

I do wonder where wintertriangles went. We exchanged lots of film and music recommendations back then. Hope he's doing fine. Same goes to bluedeed.

Those were recommendation threads.
Ask for recommendations so you can berate everyone who shares any for not simply liking exactly what you already like.

I do wonder where wintertriangles went. We exchanged lots of film and music recommendations back then. Hope he's doing fine. Same goes to bluedeed.
Cool people. Thanks for reminding me of them.

Ask for recommendations so you can berate everyone who shares any for not simply liking exactly what you already like.
Nice attempt at making fun of yourself, you know the joke's on you if you think I’ll settle for anything less than a perfectly curated 5/5 recommendation list.

you think I’ll settle for anything less than a perfectly curated 5/5 recommendation list.
Oh, that's all?

Yes, as I know that 5-star ratings are your limit. I'm way above such limits and rate stuff 6/5 and 7/5, too. Not that I expect any of you to know masterpieces that would deserve such a high rating.

I'm way above such limits and rate stuff 6/5 and 7/5, too.
Oh, that's nothing, I rate stuff 10/5 and 20/5.

Oh, that's nothing, I rate stuff 10/5 and 20/5.
Yeah, you're overrating stuff. No way that's an elitist rating system.