A Trip Down Memory Lane.

Tools    

Early movie memories:
Back when there were single screen theatres instead of multiplexes, my father used to take me to the south of the city to old, vintage theatres where I usually watched kid flicks like Home Alone, Jingle all the way, Problem child, and some action ones like Speed and Jurassic Park. I would be excited for a week before and a week after the movie.

As for early TV memories:

I was a wee kid, when cable tv first arrived in India. We didn't get it, but my Grandparents, who lived in the adjoining building, did.

During summer vacations I would get up at 7 in the morning to watch the kid's hour, which basically had Banana man, Fraggle Rock, giant robot, etc. In the evening it would be for two hours featuring shows like Wonder years, Boy meets world, Crystal Maze, Doogie Howser, etc.

Cable TV expanded a bit by late nineties, which is when I hit puberty. We finally got cable TV at home. I remember staying up late at night on Saturdays under the pretext of studying, only to watch adult movies on mute.

I remember The Wonder Years, Fred Savages brother starred in Boy Meets World, if I remember correctly.
The Crystal Maze was my all time fave TV show.

The Crystal Maze was my all time fave TV show.
One of my favourites too. I was so delighted that it came back.