Signs

→ in
Tools    

I've never even heard of the Abott's, but I'll check it out. I like Clay Pidgeons, but Vaughn stole the show with that one. At least for me he did, I became a fan of his because of it. Dudes a stud
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by LordSlaytan
I like Clay Pidgeons, but Vaughn stole the show with that one. At least for me he did, I became a fan of his because of it. Dudes a stud
I totally know what you mean.
I started my Vincey-Pooh (as he likes to be called) fan club, back when I first saw, Swingers. He's so money, man. So money.
Of course it's all about the talent on that one too...
Anyhoodles....
Signs. Right.
Oh wait! Reason number two to see Inventing the Abotts, and this one's for the fellas, Jennifer Connelly.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Oh wait! Reason number two to see Inventing the Abotts, and this one's for the fellas, Jennifer Connelly.
I'm close to her age and had a huge crush on her when I was younger. She was so very pretty in Once Upon a Time in America.

Now With Moveable Parts
Have you seen the cover of this month's Vanity Fare?
Wowza.
I have a total Chick Crush on her. She's just breathtaking and I'm woman enough to admit it. Plus, she's not half bad in the acting department, either.

Now With Moveable Parts
Yeah...me too.

Now With Moveable Parts
The Labyrinth, right? Yeah...I used to pretend I was her...David Bowie all wanting me and everything...*swoon*

Now With Moveable Parts
*gasp*
My sisters and I thought he was very sexy...in his Goblin King garb, looking all euro-punk. Yummers. Still a good looking guy.

Let' see, you're 26, right? I'm 34. The girls I had crushes on...~gasp~ I don't even remember! I should be put in a home...

Now With Moveable Parts
Yes, 34 is ancient. You should be put to sleep.

ya' really mean that?

Hey wait a minute, I'm in the prime of my life, I can sing, I can dance, I can spit farther than Bubba....

A novel adaptation.
Wicked Awesome Dream Sequence

I'm.... I'm sorry Sadie Lady, but we're gonna' have to put LordSlaytan down. He's just gettin' too old, it's for his own good.

And just like old Yeller, Sady would have to take pa's gun, and put LordSlaytan out of his age-induced misery.

Sniff, some powerful stuff I have going here, don't ya' think? I mean, it's just like how I had to shoot my parents when they turned 40. Powerful, powerful stuff.

Now With Moveable Parts
euthanasia (sp?) of 40somethings. Why didn't I think of that before? We could stop the madness before it begins! No more blue haired wrinkle-people driving around! yay! *Soilent Green is People!*

Ahem...Youngster, my sinewy musceles would tear you apart faster than....~gasp~call the medics....wheeze!!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
BWAHA! Foiled again, oldster!

you know you're not old, right? I mean...gimmie some hope for the future. If you're old, than I'm "getting there".

A novel adaptation.
I'm still waiting to reach my prime!
Ha! Bow down to your successor you old spinsters!
I own the world now!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!
Cower at my maniacal laughter!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!

How many threads can be destroyed in a small amount of time?

This many heaps much!

The Adventure Starts Here!
I can't believe I still subscribe to this thread. Thread? Geez, it's not a thread any more. It's an entire frayed macrame rope.

And I don't even want to TELL you how old *I* am. You'll put me out of your misery faster than I can say "Bozo the Clown."