He's Baaaaack!!

Tools    

Chris Meloni is finally bringing his iconic Elliott Stabler character back to NBC as the star of Law and Order: Organized Crime, which will premiere as a crossover event with SVU on April 1st. Can't wait!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Chris Meloni is finally bringing his iconic Elliott Stabler character back to NBC as the star of Law and Order: Organized Crime, which will premiere as a crossover event with SVU on April 1st. Can't wait!

I've been looking forward to this since I read about it a few months ago. "Law and Order: SVU" hasn't been the same since he left.

Well, it breaks my heart to say this, but the first two episodes of Chris Meloni's return to the role of Elliott Stabler were a real disappointment. Not sure what the problem is, it might be the fact that he's got a dull supporting cast and there's no one in the cast that comes close to creating the kind of chemistry Meloni had with Mariska Hargitay.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Well, it breaks my heart to say this, but the first two episodes of Chris Meloni's return to the role of Elliott Stabler were a real disappointment. Not sure what the problem is, it might be the fact that he's got a dull supporting cast and there's no one in the cast that comes close to creating the kind of chemistry Meloni had with Mariska Hargitay.

Sadly, I agree with you. "Law & Order: Organized Crime" isn't a very good show. I don't like anyone on the show, including Chris Meloni. There's no chemistry between any of the characters. And I hate Dylan McDermott in the bad guy role.