Film(s) that have a reveal in the last 1 second

Tools    

Hey, I'm working on a small project and need an example. I can't seem to find the perfect one. What I am after is a film that:

-Has a plot / sub plot that happens in the very last second or few seconds
-Then it cuts to black, And the film ends

This probably happens to insert shock value into the viewer. I don't mean like Inception where the spinning top is spinning, as that is more of a lingering reveal.

It specifically has to be short. Any examples appreciated.

Hmmm.

I mean, in Aniara
WARNING: spoilers below
at the end there is a flash forward like 5 million years and we see that the ship has arrived at a very Earth-like planet

I don't know if it counts as a reveal, but there are a lot of horror movies where the last second is a pair of eyes opening or a growl or an ominous shot of an egg or something to indicate that the monster isn't really dead or there are more of them.

Hmmm.

I mean, in Aniara
at the end there is a flash forward like 5 million years and we see that the ship has arrived at a very Earth-like planet

I don't know if it counts as a reveal, but there are a lot of horror movies where the last second is a pair of eyes opening or a growl or an ominous shot of an egg or something to indicate that the monster isn't really dead or there are more of them.
I've seen Aniara and although that's a good ending it's not really what I'm thinking of. The shot lasts quite a while IIRC.

Which horror films?

Hmmm.

I mean, in Aniara

Yeah, those are the main ones that come to mind... but anyway, some examples

Jeepers Creepers
The reveal that the creature gruesomely killed the main character and ripped off his eyes.

Masters of the Universe
Skeletor emerges from the water where he was thrown, revealing he's alive.

Do those count?

Space Mutiny
We assume that the villain, Kalgan, is dead, but his eyes open before the credits roll.

Deep Rising
It is revealed that John, Joey and Trillian end up on an island with another monster. The movie ends before we see who the monster is, but he would have been King Kong. Unfortunately, the plans to follow up the movie with a King Kong reboot never materialized.

Ender's Game
Before the movies ends, we see Ender flying away with the egg that belongs to the species he exterminated so that he can start a colony.

I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but here are my suggestions:

Race With The Devil

Dawn of the Dead

Neat question. Once you've got enough responses I might just wanna move it into General Movie Discussion because it's a fun topic in its own right.

A system of cells interlinked
Solaris (1972)

How about The Crazies?

In the end, as Timothy Olyphant and his wife head to a bigger city, it is revealed that that city is being monitored and will be contained as well as the outbreak has grown bigger

How about The Crazies?

In the end, as Timothy Olyphant and his wife head to a bigger city, it is revealed that that city is being monitored and will be contained as well as the outbreak has grown bigger
That's not a bad one that - if only it wasn't text that was in the last second reveal but an image