Help with movie(s) with mention of perfection

Tools    

First off, hi! I'm new here and this is my first post. Nice forum, thanks.

Does anyone know a movie, any movie, that has a villain using the phrase "perfection", or a speech had by a character about what it means to achieve perfection.

I just need some audio, that preferably has a dark atmospheric vibe to it.

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules with this one... I've read the rules, though

First off, hi! I'm new here and this is my first post. Nice forum, thanks.

Does anyone know a movie, any movie, that has a villain using the phrase "perfection", or a speech had by a character about what it means to achieve perfection.

I just need some audio, that preferably has a dark atmospheric vibe to it.

I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules with this one... I've read the rules, though
Welcome .

The first thing that comes to mind is Alien, where Ian Holm's Ash talks about the "perfect organism".

Another good one is in the Doctor Who story The Caves of Androzani. Master android maker Sharaz Jek talks about his ability to create exact duplicates of people. A character says something like "Nearly perfect" and he replies "Entirely perfect".

Agent Smith in The Matrix, (When Morpheus is in captivity)

No idea if it would work for you, but Brando says a lot of interesting stuff in Apocalypse Now.

Others:
Ultron (Avengers Age of Ultron)

"What we are dealing with is a perfect engine, uh, an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks. And that's all."

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

"What we are dealing with is a perfect engine, uh, an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks. And that's all."
Quality example.

Battlestar Galactica episode 4x19-20-21 has a dude in a bath tube giving an interview on perfection.

In The Fifth Element, when Leeloo escapes in her new body, doesn't the scientist say "Perfect"?