The Wolverine

Tools    

that's what she said...
WOO so pumped for it. I love the Wolverine: Origin movie. I think it's neat it will take place in Australia. OFF TOPIC: My house is being swarmed by those red and black boxholder bugs... should I be worried???

Rumours of it being yet another prequel have pretty much been quashed with Director Mangold's most recent interview.

There's flashbacks to WWII and flashbacks with Jean Grey... but as far as the movie goes it's actually set years after all of the other films so far...

... which I guess means that rumours of it being a stand alone movie are half true... it's a new story for Logan but has continuity in terms of his history.

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=35599

Wolverine is the best character of x-men, will be entertaining to watch another sequel of x-men

wolverine movie is enough for me

Go wolverine !!!!!!!! Hugh jackman!!!!!!!!!

Wolverine is the best character of x-men, will be entertaining to watch another sequel of x-men
There is a fanboy backlash because he's so popular but not from this particular fanboy. I love the character.

I have every confidence that this effort will be the exceptional film that the character deserves.

What I really loved to read is that they signed Hugh to play Logan again in X-Men Days of Future Past. That storyline is EPIC and if they stick to the books it's one film that could actually match The Avengers.

Just another movie Guru
What I really loved to read is that they signed Hugh to play Logan again in X-Men Days of Future Past. That storyline is EPIC and if they stick to the books it's one film that could actually match The Avengers.
Dont Get your hopes up on that one. The best X Men film so far has been First Class, and that's because Marvel had such a large consulting position in the film.

When the first films were released in 2000/2001, they were what fans of the series wanted, and profitable enough to license out the characters to get Marvel enough money to form Marvel Studios (the film subsidiary to Marvel Comics).

Bryan Singer had a great eye for visuals, but the stories were inconsistent with depth and interest and the majority of the cast was poorly done.

Days of Futures Past is one of m favorite story lines, and I would love to see that completed, but not yet. I don't think the studios are ready for that project, and they would shoot themselves in the foot if they attempted it within the next three years.

However, for The Wolverine, I'm excited. I do love Wolverine, but the first film was bogus: Not enough primal man, and Ryan Reynolds is just not dead pool (or green lantern for that matter).

With this Wolverine film, what I'm hoping for is the stage between leaving home and joining with the canadian government as weapon x; his live in the woods with the wolves stage is ****ing awesome.

I love the Samurai twist as well, but this means that Silver Samurai will be the main antagonist, and he really isn't that cool or well known so I foresee them changing that up too much.

The Wolverine is starting to sound like it could be really good, but I'm a little disapointed that they have strayed from Mark Millar's graphic novel.

We wrote a post about the picture on our site.

It doesn't matter if Avengers/Iron Man gross more than Wolverine movies.

The fact of the matter is Wolverine is the coolest super-hero ever.

-Days of Future Past will be way better than Avengers but it will not make that much money.

-Avengers was all about action scenes and CGI

-X-Men talks about genetics,violence,assassinations,discriminations etc.

-X-Men appeals to a higher audience.After all,the crappy Twilight movie made more money than Hunger Games,a way better movie

I'd rather see Wolverine in stand alone movies rather than how the xmen movies became the wolverine franchise.

I like the character but the xmen films need to be more than just about him.

I loved the X-Men film that solely focused on Wolverine. So I have high hopes for this upcoming movie.

Just another movie Guru
After following this film now, and seeing what they've put out..

I predict it's going to be bad. I'm not even excited for the film one bit any more.