Favourite Writer

Tools    

I second this!

I third it. He's definitely the first person I think of when it comes to entertaining writing.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Robert Riskin, Robert Towne, Cesar Zavattini, Richard Brooks, Paul Schrader, Ingmar Bergman, John Huston, Aki Kaurismaki, Billy Wilder, Paddy Chayevsky, John Cassavetes

Probably hirokazu koreeda. The guy was novelist wannabe at first so yeah thing articulated so damn well in his movies

Wu nien-jen stole my heart in yi yi

What is it with you and reviving dead threads?
A certain amount of it is restlessness. Also, like you, I haven't been a member for that long so I like to go back and see what the threads were over time. Some of them may be worth reviving as they continue to be relevant, and if I have something to say and think the discussion will interest other people, I'll revive it. But I won't do it willy-nilly.

A certain amount of it is restlessness. Also, like you, I haven't been a member for that long so I like to go back and see what the threads were over time. Some of them may be worth reviving as they continue to be relevant, and if I have something to say and think the discussion will interest other people, I'll revive it. But I won't do it willy-nilly.
Cool

Charlie Kaufman, Spike Jonze, Wes Anderson, Paul Thomas Anderson, the Coen brothers and Tarantino are the first ones which come to mind.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.