Are Spaghetti westerns dead??

Tools    

Also, we have Django Unchained releasing this year, which will surely raise interest in a lot of other Spaghetti westerns. Or Maybe as usual most of Tarantino fans will choose to remain ignorant of his inspirations/sources & revere him as a god.
Whilst that can be applied for some of his fans I feel that for the majority that are actually proper 'fans' that is unfair, one of the best things I like about his film is that his clear love for cinema and how he has been inspired by multiple different films and cinema. Most Tarantino fan sites I have seen actually have sections where fans try to find as many inspirations and references they can as well.

I am referring to the fans who do not even bother looking into the inspirations & credit him for almost everything as being his own original.

My mobile ringtone is the theme from Ironside, almost every other day after hearing my ringtone I get response from strangers & friends about how awesome they think Tarantino is & how he uses music that is groundbreaking & trendsetting.

Surprising most people don't even know about Nero's Django, Obviously people who frequent forums & read up online somehow familiarize themselves with this, but the rest have no clue. Which is quite shocking, cos I thought Django was really popular.

No offense to Tarantino's fans, I love his work as much as the next guy.