Buying a laptop

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
MACS!!!!

Everyone I know who's had a laptop that wasn't a mac has had problems.

Suspect's Reviews

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Think pad directly from Lenovo. It's cheaper than if you buy it locally and it has durability that most lap tops (they tend to burn out) don't have.

I had a problematic Acer before. I do not recommend them.

The Think Pad, ordered with exactly what I and my husband wanted has been trouble free! I LOVE it!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My bro-in-law has just bought a mac and it is awsome id recommend it to you its very good. Not sure how much it is in American but in UK he paid over £2000 for it.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Macbook pro costs around that price, if that is too steep there is always the macbook. Still costs a pretty penny, but depending on what you want this for, it works well.

I'm stuck in the dark ages, I have a powerbook. Bought it used...never had any problems with it.

Whatever you wind up getting try to have a local place that does any warranty work so they do not have to "mail it off" So many customers have minor problems like a keyboard or such and they have to wait weeks when it is a simple 20 minute repair. Also try and avoid anything that only comes with a 90 day warranty as there is a reason. MACS are definitely the way to go unless of course you have to have a windows based system, I have a Toshiba but I am rarely on it, no problems with it thus far. If you get an
-out of the box- unit plan to uninstall a lot of garbage ie: trial versions, registrations, nags, and such. Good Luck.

My bro-in-law has just bought a mac and it is awsome id recommend it to you its very good. Not sure how much it is in American but in UK he paid over £2000 for it.
I believe that would be around 4500 dollars...just a tad over my price range...
Can someone recommend something up to 1200 dollars?

I am half agony, half hope.
My husband and I have Vaios, Adi, and they're fantastic. They're the best out there in my opinion. Have fun!

Johann von Goethe