no i don't, but i don't mind it very much either
25.78%
33 votes
sure do *lights up a ciggy and inhales deeply*ahhh
14.84%
19 votes
only ganja man
128 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I have smoked over two years and never addicted x) I think I have some kind of immunism to addiction.

So.... Sparky.... how long during those two years have you not smoked?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

So.... Sparky.... how long during those two years have you not smoked?
Three weeks.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
hey I dance in bars, so it is cool with me

I am trying to quit smoking for a project for my Health Psychology class. I have got my baseline measure, now this week I am supposed to start the change....I have only smoked one less cigarette per day so far. It is hard! To be fair though, the average amount of cigarettes I smoked each day is 7. So really 6 ciggies per day is pretty darn good compared to many people I know.

But you're not addicted?
Yeah, I am not addicted. I could be without smoking as many days as I want. I am planning to skip smoking just before going to army.

I have never smoked before and really don't like the smell of cigarette smoke. I have asthma so being around it really bothers me.

I am the Great Cornholio!
I've smoked since I was 11 off and on. I currently smoke, and I don't really see a problem with it. I enjoy it and it relaxes me, though I try not to smoke around my friends who don't or around other people. But I'm frequently in bars full of smoke anyway so if I didn't I'd still be getting some insane levels of second hand smoke because those bars are insane. I never smoke inside though even if it's allowed. I feel weird about doing that.

A system of cells interlinked
Where do you live where you can smoke in a bar? In Massachusetts it's illegal to smoke in bars.

I can't stand the smell of the things. I live in California and in some spots you could get a fine for smoking in certain areas. I don't think you can smoke on certain beaches. I swear as I walk the streets I can still smell the stinch of the ciggy even if nobody is around. The smoke hovers in the air like Los Angeles smog.

I am the Great Cornholio!
Where do you live where you can smoke in a bar? In Massachusetts it's illegal to smoke in bars.
Tennessee. They just passed a law here where you can't smoke in any business or anything. Just in bars, and bars are all now 21 and up if they allow smoking. So basically the only place indoors you can smoke in Tennessee is a bar.

As a matter of fact...I think California is trying to pass a law where you can't smoke in your apartment (doubt it will pass) and they are trying to build apartment buildings that are envirornment friendly where smoking won't be allowed.

North American Scum!
Up here in British Columbia you aren't able to smoke indoors or doorways of any public place. Don't know about the rest of Canada but I think it's pretty strict as well.

Personally I don't mind cigarette smoke (in fact it smells good) but I would never smoke myself; lung cancer sucks.

I don't smoke. I also hate smokers. In my opinion, smoking is dangerous to our health. Be careful smokers.............................

I don't smoke. I also hate smokers. In my opinion, smoking is dangerous to our health. Be careful smokers.............................
Don't hate them they have a very strong addiction feel grateful it isn't you

Tennessee. They just passed a law here where you can't smoke in any business or anything. Just in bars, and bars are all now 21 and up if they allow smoking. So basically the only place indoors you can smoke in Tennessee is a bar.
I'm in TN. I had no clue it was illegal to smoke in a bar, in certain states. That sounds so ignorant. They haven't even won the battle on drunk driving, but they want to worry about that. It's a bar! Yeah, OK!
No, I don't smoke. I haven't been to a bar in a few years, and I didn't go but a few times. I haven't done the bar/club scene, since I was 21-22. I did however, expect to be around smokers, and that was that. Again, it's a bar. You're going to leave, smelling like an ashtray.

my grandpa died from lung cancer...

LITTLE GIRL
My Mommy says cigarettes kill.

NICK NAYLOR
Oh, is your Mommy a doctor?

LITTLE GIRL
No.

NICK NAYLOR
A scientific researcher of some kind?

LITTLE GIRL
No.

NICK NAYLOR
Well, she doesn't exactly sound
like a credible expert now, does she?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm the type of girl.....
Yes, I sure do and I have been since I took my first puff with my girlfriends at the age of 14 after getting off the school bus. I almost choked, but I came back to it and now have been smoking at least 1 pack a day for almost 7 years now.

i cant believe more people dont puff pot on this forum!! its movies man!!! that goes hand and hand for me atleast
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?