25.78%
33 votes
sure do *lights up a ciggy and inhales deeply*ahhh
14.84%
19 votes
only ganja man
128 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Do you wanna party? Its party time!
Only ganja man Although I haven't smoked any in months.

Latest Movie Viewing: Wings (1927)
Latest Album Listened To: Honky Château, Elton John (1972)
Latest TV Show Viewed: Doctor Who

Originally Posted by Kitsune Castle
every pot smoker is not mentally retarded. I know kids who smoke pot more than I do, and there going to colleges, have straight A's the whole 9 yards.

Alcohol is a far more worse killer than cigarettes and weed..

All the ones I've ever met are. I'd much rather be able to think and not need a crutch like weed to deal with life.

I don't like smoking, and I don't really hang out with people who do smoke, but I can understand the addiction.

I want to punch pot smokers in the face, however. I mean we all look the other way on it, but then when I go to Dairy Queen and some chucklehead can't even get my order right cause he's too high, thats the end of the line, people.

I like your thinking Monkeypunch. I myself DO NOT smoke. The smell of it on strong smokers when they pass by, just makes me wanna puke. I never sit next to or close to any smoker cause of second hand smoking. May hell freeze over before I even so touch a ciggarette.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I quit 3 months ago...yay! Still smoke pot though....
I wish I had your resolve, adi, I really do.

I gave up for a few years when I was in my 20s but fell off the wagon after one particularly nightmarish week which began with a car accident and ended with me coming home from work to find my suitcase packed and sitting outside the front door.

I probably started again for the worst of reasons - a big '**** you' to someone - and it has been smooth sailing from there.

Yeah, I'm weak but y'know what MoFo? Being able to resist temptation was never one of my strong points and if ciggies are the only thing I'm addicted to these days I consider it a minor triumph...

I'd be a really crap counsellor, wouldn't I?

Well I quit once before for 2 years but took it up again after my first driving lesson on the highway... You never know what's gonna happen but fingers crossed that I never pick it up again...I'd still like to light up once in a while but it's a lot easier to pass on that now...

Now I'm just addicted to the interwebz...

smoker... sorta... I have smoked since i was 12 however I only smoke when I am drinking or very high stressed. when I was 12 I thought it was cool, so there was much more smoking back then. I was in my teens when I stopped smoking for maybe around five years. Nowadays, I will have one maybe once a week or so... unless I am drinking then I will have any where from 2 to 10 cigs in one night... bah the feeling that causes in the morning erg...
On any day of the week I cannot stand the smell of smoke in the morning! or if it is too early in the day, after the sun is down I barely notice 'em.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
smell of smoke sucks. mom was a smoker, used to sit beside a window or do it in the car with the windows down as if that helped.

i get headaches, dizzy, me no likey man, me no likey.

if i go to a location where smoke is happening (Vegas) then it's on me, not the smokers.

but as long as a person is clean, doesn't smoke CONSTANTLY and doesn't do it in their home then i can hang out in their home and around them.

living in california the way of things is if i have friends who smoke, they're outside smoking and I'm cool.

Yeah I do smoke..But I'm not a chain smoker..^_^

I'm a smoker, have been for 6-odd years now. I've made multiple attempts to quit, usually after I get through 40 the night before and wake up with an erratic heartbeat and a voice like a serial rapist.

The problem is, I'm the sort of person that needs a vice. If I stop smoking, I start drinking, if I stop drinking, I start eating, if I stop eating I start humming Christmas carols non-stop. Of everything I could be doing as a displacement activity smoking is perhaps the most socially acceptable.

Unfortuantely, it means I'm definitely on the wrong side of the line that divides normal, decent taxpayers from degenerates. If I spark up at the bus stop someone 12' away from me coughs pointedly, people are allowed to glare at you, give you unrequested medical advice and (in one case) grab your cancerstick from your mouth, dunk it in your beer and piously proclaim they're only trying to help you.

Good thing I like rubbing those sort of people the wrong way, but it can get tiresome.

The Next Lindsey Lohan......
I am only 13 going to be 14 in a few weeks and I have smoked one cigarette with my friends before and that is all I have ever smoked. Both of my parents are smokers ans my older sister is also a smoker so I guess I am used to it. I know that it is not healthy for you though.

Yes I smoke and yes I realize its not good for me. I've quit before and plan to quit again.

I don't smoke.Because smoking is injurious to people nearby also.

I don't smoke. Never have...other than a few odd butts as a drunken lad, and it never took. But I really have no problem with it, either. In interest of full disclosure my Special Lady Friend is a lifelong smoker, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. And while I do agree smoking should definitely and obviously remain banned in spaces like airplanes (hard to believe now there was ever a time when you could smoke on a plane, it seems like so very long ago) I think it's absolutely ridiculous to ban smoking in bars and pubs, which has become the norm here in America. You can't frippin' smoke in a bar?!? What's the point? Next will you not be able to drink alcohol in them either? It's what one does in a bar, and surely nobody goes into one thinking they're going to avoid smoke. Or at least, they shouldn't. Same thing for areas such as outdoor stadiums, which generally all ban smoking in the seats now. Ridiculous. Though I also think if smoking is allowed in a stadium, if it's bothering the people around you and they request you put it out the smoker shouldn't be a dick about it. There's a two-way street when it comes to smoking in public.

And I say all that as a non-smoker. I'm a staunch non-smoker and can't ever imagine doing it myself, but I'm not a Nazi about it when it comes to others. It seems to me there's a way to graft some common sense into the second-hand smoke hysteria. Not that I discount the science on second-hand smoke, I'm inclined to go with it, but to me it doesn't then follow that you can't smoke at a bar or a baseball game. That's extreme and silly.

I think.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Don't never have I consider myself lucky as I have seen many people trying to give it up and they go through hell
My best friend had bowel cancer a few years ago, she gave up the day she found out and took it back up the day all her treatment had finished and was given the all clear 4 years down the track she is still trying to give up, she seems to last a few months, then back into it, I feel sorry for her and again glad it isn't me

I have never smoked in my life and if I did and my parents would catch me they would kill me. So it would be death either way. Death by cig smoke or death by Mom or Dad. I will choose stay alive and stay away from cigs.

I have smoked over two years and never addicted x) I think I have some kind of immunism to addiction.