33 votes
sure do *lights up a ciggy and inhales deeply*ahhh
14.84%
19 votes
only ganja man
128 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Randomly visiting for now
Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Blah-blah-blah, we all know of other people who can smoke weed, drink every night, and walk on tight ropes over the grand canyon, but why in the hell would that mean you or I could do that? The percentage of people who can be productive while doing drugs is very small. I'm comfortable saying anyone reading this isn't in that small percentage. If you don't believe me, set the steamroller down and lay off the bong for 6 months and then try to tell me you aren't more productive. Stupid clowns.

I still think smoking is retarded unless I'm drunk.
ha I'm with you pimp....well sort of. Funny posts always seem to convince me more :P

Well to be honest everyone's body is different and to say 'because this works for me' then 'it must work for all people' is never gonna work. I've seen weed do some terrible things to people over time (schizophrenia and all!), but then i know people who use it occasionally and seem to be fine. It's all up to what's suited to your body and why you're doing it.

I'm not really into putting anything into my body that will change me from my normal state in any way; I don't smoke, drink coffee, do drugs and never get drunk. I just know so many people that come to 'need' these things to function normally. I'm fine now dealing with stress and I don't need to drink to have a good time (but I love the taste of course....mmm I could go for a Becks right now). I never want to have that 'need' in my life though, so I just avoid them altogether. It's a personal choice but what's most important is that I don't disrespect people who do choose to do that. To each there own.

Incidentally I don't mind cig smoke for the most part but if I worked at a pub or a club and I had smoke in all my clothes, smoke in my eyes and in my hair every time I worked and I don't even smoke, is that fair?

Dude, seriously, like, what if the world, was like, not actually moving in a circle, but like, instead, everything else was moving. Like, when my clothes, are like, in the drier, what if their just sitting there, and I'm like, the one going in circles. That totally blows my mind. And you know, like, it's gotta be true, cause, like, nobody can prove that wrong.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Dude, seriously, like, what if the world, was like, not actually moving in a circle, but like, instead, everything else was moving. Like, when my clothes, are like, in the drier, what if their just sitting there, and I'm like, the one going in circles. That totally blows my mind. And you know, like, it's gotta be true, cause, like, nobody can prove that wrong.
Best. Post. Ever.

I nearly hurt myself with the speed at which I tried to give it positive rep.

I don't smoke and never have, and have no close family members that smoke. So I don't have to be around it.

my parents smoked wen i grew up and still do. I gave up smoking a couple of weeks ago and i honestly do feel better for it.
Congrats on quiting.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
really starting to feel the strain of quitting, bit down at the mo and last night at 2 in the morning i was so close to caving and having my emergency cigarette

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Smoking Ban has been going for a year in Scotland now. Can't wait for it to start here in July. Yesterday I was sat at a table in a cafe with my baby and someone sat down at the next table, lit up and smoke started blowing in our direction. I think it is really inconsiderate, especially around children.

As of this moment my dad is in ICU at the hospital as he had a triple bypass due to the after effects of smoking. He hasn't touched a cigarette in 19 years but the damage was done. He smoked for 30 years.

It is day 3 post surgery and he is stillin ICU because he has pulmonary obstructive disease directly related to smoking. Watching him try to catch his breath is something that breaks my heart and something I wish I could show to you young guys who insist that smoking related illnesses won't happen to YOU.

My dad always said that too as his family never suffered from it despite being smokers.

Please try to quit.

This is another one of those bad habits that I had before I became pregnant and I stopped cold turkey when I found out that I was pregnant. The problem is am I going to continue to be able stop after I have my baby. During the pregnancy I have had some cravings for a smoke, but for the sake of the baby I refrained. Now that I am coming to the end of my pregnancy and this child is going to out of me will I no longer have that excuse to not light up again. I really want to continue to stay smoke free, but will it be harder after I have the baby?

This is another one of those bad habits that I had before I became pregnant and I stopped cold turkey when I found out that I was pregnant. The problem is am I going to continue to be able stop after I have my baby. During the pregnancy I have had some cravings for a smoke, but for the sake of the baby I refrained. Now that I am coming to the end of my pregnancy and this child is going to out of me will I no longer have that excuse to not light up again. I really want to continue to stay smoke free, but will it be harder after I have the baby?

I've been told by people who stopped smoking years ago that they still have cravings once in a while... but that they just get their mind on something else and don't give in. I hope for your sake and your baby's that you continue to stay smoke free....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I've been told by people who stopped smoking years ago that they still have cravings once in a while... but that they just get their mind on something else and don't give in. I hope for your sake and your baby's that you continue to stay smoke free....
Thank You, I am going to give it everything I have to stay smoke free. I really think I can do it. I have done it for tghis long. So one day at a time.

Once a smoker, always a smoker.

I haven't touched a cigarette in years but sometimes the desire to do so almost outweighs reason.

Beware The Probe!
I smoked for 10 years but quit cold turkey about 4 years ago and haven't craved it since the first month or so after.
I can't even stand being near people who are smoking now. Even when someone finishes their cig and then I see them I can still smell it on them.
The worst is girls who smoke and I have no problems telling any woman that. Making them aware of it is a step in the right direction.
So yes, ladies, no matter how good you look or what heavenly perfumes you wear, you still taste like a dirty ashtray if you don't go brush your teeth or gargle first!

I'm really looking forward to the new anti-smoking laws coming out here in Canada soon. Smoking in bars and restaraunts have been limited to people going into designated smoking areas for the last 5 years or so but at the end of this year no one will be able to do even that. Completely banned from all bars & restaraunts is a great step to me especially since at my work everyone has to pass through the 'smoking room' to get from the lobby to the bar or vice versa.
The higher prices new regulations and disturbing anti-smoking ads were mainly what got me to quit smoking in the first place so hopefully now more people will decide to quit as well.

Sorry if I'm offending any smokers here but these are only my own observations.