The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Welcome to the human race...
While I will admit that Miyazaki is good, I don't really like the movies all that much. Go figure.

Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
I would but no clue where to get it,
I don't know where you live, but It's widely available here in N.J., I see it on the shelf every time I walk through a borders or barnes & noble. Some smaller local stores even carry it, and I'm sure there are dozens of places you could get it online. Including from the publisher.

It used to come in four $16 dollar volumes, now I think they spread it out to 7 larger but shorter, $10 volumes. Overall it comes out to about 1000 pages.

I heard Spirited Away was much better than Princess Mononoke... I'll have to check Mononoke out!

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
Hayao Miyazaki is just simply brilliant.Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke well absolutely materpieces in my book, and if you every get a chance to see Howl's Moving Castle I recommend that you do, because yet again Miyazaki puts forth another fairy tale-like movie that is amazing.

I have moved back and forth on this and Cannot choose a favorite, I love how Miyazaki has stayed true to his art, not letting Disney bastardize his work.... I do hope his son keeps this legacy going staying true to the story and art and not being pressured to produce mainstream garb with frills and the like.

I loved "The Wind Rises" beautiful movie.