Christmas present - Blu Rays

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What did everyone get then?

Hubby and I decided that instead of buying random gifts, we would just buy things that we needed this year. We watched the sales, and got some great deals.

Hubby bought some power tools, including a cordless drill and an impact driver, and I bought a new desk chair and an exercise bike.

Didn't get any fillums this year except for IT - Chapter Two which technically I bought for myself and then gave the wife to give me as a present at Xmas.

Sadly I appear to have shared my Music list on Amazon with her rather than a specific Wish List I'd set up especially for the occasion ... so I did at least also get some music I wanted as well

Hubby and I decided that instead of buying random gifts, we would just buy things that we needed this year. We watched the sales, and got some great deals.

Hubby bought some power tools, including a cordless drill and an impact driver, and I bought a new desk chair and an exercise bike.
My wife and I have also stopped giving each other any nonsense. We choose and buy gifts together and often very early. After all, it is better to buy what you need at a discount than to overpay just before Christmas. I got myself a DEWALT 192-Piece Mechanics Tool Set at a great price. You can see what it is in this review https://homemakerguide.com/best-mechanic-tool-set/. And they bought my wife a Kenwood food processor, but I don’t know the exact model, I don’t understand this.

My Darth Star is in for a service
My Mum who is in her late 70s still treats my four sisters and me like kids when it comes to Christmas.
She gives each of us £100 along with wine, food and sweets.

I bought a new faux fur lined hoodie (which hasn't been outside my front door since it was delivered due to the Covid tier I'm in) and the rest on Blu Rays.

Too many to list here but highlights were Venom, Fast and Furious 1-4 to update my collection, the same with Mission Impossible 1-3, Deadpool 2 and Avengers Infinity War.

Not all were action movies I also got 5ifth Estate with Benedict Cumberbatch as Julian Assange.

My Mum who is in her late 70s still treats my four sisters and me like kids when it comes to Christmas.
She gives each of us £100 along with wine, food and sweets.

I bought a new faux fur lined hoodie (which hasn't been outside my front door since it was delivered due to the Covid tier I'm in) and the rest on Blu Rays.

Too many to list here but highlights were Venom, Fast and Furious 1-4 to update my collection, the same with Mission Impossible 1-3, Deadpool 2 and Avengers Infinity War.

Not all were action movies I also got 5ifth Estate with Benedict Cumberbatch as Julian Assange.

omg lets be best friends jk lol love fast furious i have 1-8 i cant wait for number 9 next yr

The love for F&F in here... I approve.

Anyways, got a couple of 4Ks to add to the collection... The Bridge on the River Kwai, Joker, Oblivion, The Mummy Returns and Gladiator.