Need a tattoo suggestion.. (Movie related)

Tools    

So I am thinking of getting a tattoo, wanted something related to my favorite film Apocalypse Now.

Any ideas what bit of it would make a great tattoo.

Also suggestions related to other movies would help too.

So I am thinking of getting a tattoo, wanted something related to my favorite film Apocalypse Now.

Apocalypse Now would be tough to find a single identifying image people would know. I see A Clockwork Orange is in your top ten, maybe Alex's eye makeup design? Not on your own face though!

Maybe a quote from Apocalypse Now would work.

How about something like this...

Oh hang on .... sorry, wrong film - that's Acropolis Now ... my bad

I'll second crick's suggestion

Quick photoshop... that image I posted of Sheen... I was thinking something like this...

Maybe get the tattooist to put a few water ripples around the bottom of it.

If I were getting an 'Apocalypse Now' tattoo, I would get the complete phrase; 'I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like VICTORY!!!' in the same font and style as the partial quote above...
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	apocalypse-now-i-love-the-smell-of-napalm-giant-poster-prints-nc4302-40458-p.jpg
Views:	960
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	25952  
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

What about Marlon Brando's (as Kurtz) face coming out of the shadows? I've never seen the film all the way through but that also seems like a pretty iconic image.

Try tattooing Apocalypse holding a skull.