What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Unless you have HBO, do it! It's awesome.
Done! 7/11 Haul: Ice and Snipes

Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

Done! 7/11 Haul: Ice and Snipes

Nice! That is the perfect accompaniment to your order. You'll find out why later.

Nice! That is the perfect accompaniment to your order. You'll find out why later.
Yeah I saw this movie when I was younger with my Uncle. But it's been so long! And since it was basically $5, I'm like: "Yes, this will be done." Thanks for the persuasion.

Goodwill pickups. Some I've seen. Others just caught my eye... but for a 49 cent "rental" these VHS tapes were a no brainer to me... seems I'm the only one at the Goodwill these days picking up "Tapes." But as I'm a "transfer junkie," Goodwill and other such places like the Salvation Army are a goldmine to me.

I bought a Blu Ray of THX 1138 recently.

Interesting movie.

A Holy Grail of 90's Space and Time...

EDIT:

My cinephilia is actually kind of a problem. I've been going from goodwill to goodwill on an almost daily basis because I'm under the most dreadful notion that there is a "run on VHS" 📼🏃🏃🏃 And when I didn't have the 49˘ I needed to afford the VHS copy of "Ben-Hur" it kinda sent me into a bit of a panic and worried that it'd be gone by the next time I stopped in there... wouldn't you know it though? A week later I stop in and such suspicions I had were incorrect! It was still there!

Also spent I don't know now much money on gas going down to the next town over only to find that there selection boiled down the the John Goodman’s live-action "The Flintstones" VHS... and unless that's also coming in bundle with that horrid Arnold Schwarzenegger ruse "Jingle All the Way" for 49˘... I think I'll pass...