Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

I will join if it's not too late. I have always wanted to be banned.
Ha, not to late , welcome, you have earned a clue to a hidden idol. This clue will be given to you the day the game starts.

This is the sign up thread, not the sign off thread, your first vote if you decide to join is null and void.
If I do join eventually, this can't be valid.
Yeah was joking around so either way your welcome to join or not as you wish.

Yam12 ~ extra escape pod
Captain T ~ blood test kit
Rauldc14 ~ escape pod sabotage
Donniedarko ~ extra vote good for up to the 3rd tribal after start of game
Sean C ~ clue to hidden idol
Daniel M

Anyone wanting a early sign up reward should sign up here in the thread OR specifically PM me to be officially entered. Only the first 8 players will get a reward. I am purposely keeping the rewards decent but not overly powerful so do not feel left out if you do not get one. There will be plenty of reward challenges to gain advantages throughout the game.

I strongly advise playing in character as much as possible once the game starts - or before if you like. Much of how things play out will depend on character development. It is also just cool to see what you all choose, but no hurry and no pressure, just info for right now.

Rauld you will be receiving an escape pod sabotage, you can secretly cause someone's escape pod to malfunction. You must tell me who gets screwed before the first tribal and if and when they ever decide to use it in the game thereafter they will have a rude awakening.

I am not sure if I got an official sign up from Daniel, if I missed something please let me know.

Thanks to everyone that signed up before.

If you are not sure you are going to play go ahead and sign up in case you decide to do so, you can always back out if and when you need to do so - just please do not quit after the game starts.

I am not sure if I got an official sign up from Daniel, if I missed something please let me know.
He did post this in the other thread:
Put my down, January gives me enough time to prepare
Having Dan and Donnie return should make this an interesting game.

He did post this in the other thread:

Having Dan and Donnie return should make this an interesting game.
That means there's 3 former winners in this so far. This is shaping up to be quite competitive

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I would like to join if I can but if anybody objects I will spectate
What does everyone think? Ill let the players decide. I never had much interaction with you but I know others have.

That means there's 3 former winners in this so far. This is shaping up to be quite competitive
I'm tempted to join just so I can be called "one of the former winners."
Your choice of corse. Would love to have you play though.

ALF reserves the right to cancel his reservation should something come up (like, Oreo releases a cat flavored cookie or something, I'll be busy). @7thson
Oh hey now!!

ALF (aka Gordon Sexyway) is calling in to make a reservation on board the space station.

But he is NOT going to win!

ALF reserves the right to cancel his reservation should something come up (like, Oreo releases a cat flavored cookie or something, I'll be busy). @7thson

Welcome aboard Alf (aka Gordon Sexyway) for signing up early you shall receive your reward in private. Share with others publicly if you want or keep it to yourself, totally your option.

Your reservation is accepted and may be canceled at anytime before the game starts.

Yam12 ~ extra escape pod
Captain T ~ blood test kit
Rauldc14 ~ escape pod sabotage
Donniedarko ~ extra vote good for up to the 3rd tribal after start of game
Sean C ~ clue to hidden idol
Daniel M ~ ? - tbd
Sexy Celebrity (Alf, aka Gordon Sexyway) ~ private reward
?

One spot left for early signup rewards, get it while it is hot

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Looking like a good list of people so far.

Suspect's Reviews

For each of the following past or new players that sign up I will add $25 to the winners pool.
@cricket

@TheUsualSuspect

@CosmicRunaway

@ Cici

@Dani8

@Yoda - hell for Yoda I will add $100

@ MissVicky -$50, yes minus 50

@ mark f +$50

@ Holden Pike +75

@LordSlayton +$500

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Thnks for the mention 7, but I dont know how the game works. I dont even watch the show, so I respectfully decline. Have fun.