It comes at night....lol

→ in
Tools    

Here's a big stinker..Not quite sure what I just watched. Other than the guy protecting his family from nut jobs there is no story. All I can say is save your money, glad the wife didn't go she would have killed me.

This might just do nobody any good.
Not quite sure what I just watched. Other than the guy protecting his family from nut jobs there is no story.
I don't know how you could take in all the detail that went into the design and nuance of the characters and reduce it to that.

I thought it was clearly a generational nightmare that examines and criticizes both sides for their responses to distress.

It's about seclusion, the harms of sheltering and antipathy for those who are in more need than us (who are themselves unequipped and unwilling, by means of their desperation and/or uncertainty, to see the "insiders" are equals).

lol. kinda right up there with Cabin in the woods.

It was a Twilight Zone episode or a Walking Dead episode expanded into a feature length film.

Fairly realistic vision of what the end of the world would look like.

Your wife would likely like this one more

Welcome to the human race...
real insightful OP, might as well say that The Exorcist has no story aside from the girl getting possessed by a demon

Anyway, I liked it