Speed Survivor 1

Tools    

Also think of the publicity! Former Survivor Champion judges a smalltown Survivor
Smalltown?!! This is a Survivor of the Creme de la creme! You should feel honoured that you are even invited to play!

By the way, my good friend, what blood type are you?

How many of the eight playing are ok with me being on the jury? Obviously it is up to 7thson but i will say i wont let any personal relationships come into it that i'll make sure to go for the best player. If 7 thinks i've done otherwise then he can discard my vote.

You can be on the Jury if you get the highest score on the first Immunity challenge - aka the ransom note challenge, I think that's fair. .

if you get the highest score on the first Immunity challenge
Eh,. Think it would be better asking what everyone else thinks personally but it is your game of course. Hope everyone has fun with this but i don't really have an interest in any of it anymore.

How many of the eight playing are ok with me being on the jury? Obviously it is up to 7thson but i will say i wont let any personal relationships come into it that i'll make sure to go for the best player. If 7 thinks i've done otherwise then he can discard my vote.
I do not mean to appear obstinant, but this game shouldnt reward the uninvolved, or do I feel comfortable someone judging my swimming when they've never swam before in these waters. Be the ninth, show your swag, and depart by tribal council if that really is your wish. Unless you are in the game enduring the pressure, you arent.

Oh and Parson,... love the suit.

Camou, why do you doubt? you want to be in the jury, but you don't want to play, nooo you really just want to play a puppeteer, moving the strings as you pleased but deep, purple deep down you just want to play don't you?

Eh,. Think it would be better asking what everyone else thinks personally but it is your game of course. Hope everyone has fun with this but i don't really have an interest in any of it anymore.
I can understand about not having interest and retiring a winner, Hard to win the Superbowl twice in a row. .

Go out on top they say. It is what many do - but if you have no interest in the game then you have no business on the jury.

I will still keep my original offer on the table - but otherwise here is something you can absorb:

http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/nfl...tml/?a=viewall

Camou, why do you doubt? you want to be in the jury, but you don't want to play, nooo you really just want to play a puppeteer, moving the strings as you pleased but deep, purple deep down you just want to play don't you?
I played Survivor 4 and 5 (Champion ) and i have no problem with anything 7thson said for this, i actually agree that this is a really good challenge. I just don't like how SC gets to be a member of the jury for following the events and i have to complete a challenge for some reason. Who knows i imagine the first two or three people eliminated won't look at this thread again and me and SC know a lot more than them and are a lot more deserving of a jury position but whatever.

I played Survivor 4 and 5 (Champion ) and i have no problem with anything 7thson said for this, i actually agree that this is a really good challenge. I just don't like how SC gets to be a member of the jury for following the events and i have to complete a challenge for some reason. Who knows i imagine the first two or three people eliminated won't look at this thread again and me and SC know a lot more than them and are a lot more deserving of a jury position but whatever.
If you want on the Jury, join the f**king game right now then! Or be gone with you!

Nice Sexy Well youre right, you are playing a man Oh Im in for it now...

1. TONGO
2. Hit Girl
3. Nope1172
4. Gatsby
5. rauldc14
6. NextScorcese
7. Godoggo
8. tatmmw2
9. Sexy Celebrity

I'm not used to roleplay, sorry if what I said was incomprehensible

If you want on the Jury, join the f**king game right now then! Or be gone with you!
You've never played the game. You always drop out because you get scared that people don't like you. Is that right or wrong? Wrong because of the bs before Survivor 5 when Camo joined the party maybe but seriously?

You've never played the game. You always drop out because you get scared that people don't like you. Is that right or wrong? Wrong because of the bs before Survivor 5 when Camo joined the party maybe but seriously?
Camo dont start acting all "above everyone". You quit my game twice, and would have quit Nopes too if people, me included, werent trying to settle you down from thinking you were being "screwed" again.

You want to be honest? This is gonna hurt, but Sexy, TUS, and Dan played a true game when they won, nobody helped them when they won, and they got the respect of everyone voting at the end, rather than half.

I gave you my vote over CiCi because youve been here longer, and tried harder. Maybe if CiCi had been here as long as you thatd be different. Please dont start a snottish behavior pattern man, thats not the real you. Thats not who I voted for.