3. Pride
4. The Hunt
5. The Tree of Life
6. Quills
7. Wedding Crashers
8. Dark City
9. Moonstruck
10. Pretty Baby

My votes and ratings (1-2 was really tight but gave edge to my own nom based on rewatch value, and 4-7 were pretty tight as well):

#01: Pretty Baby (1978)

#02: Dark City (1998)

#03: Quills (2000)

#04: The Tree of Life (2011)

#05: Moonstruck (1987)

#06: Being There (1979)

#07: The Hunt (Jagten) (2012)

#08: The Breakfast Club (1985)

#09: Wedding Crashers (2005)

#10: Pride (2014)

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
woohoo! Two wins in a row!

Congrats to everyone for a very solid HoF!

My list:
  1. Jagten
  2. Pride
  3. Tree of Life
  4. The Breakfast Club
  5. Being There
  6. Pretty Baby
  7. Quills
  8. Wedding Crashers
  9. Dark City
  10. Moonstruck

So we've got to get someone to host the next one!!! If there's interest in a 22nd that is. Me, Citizen Rules, edarsenal, and Siddon are all probably out, maybe @rauldc14 or @Miss Vicky want to? Or @neiba or @Wyldesyde19 if you guys are interested!

The trick is not minding
So we've got to get someone to host the next one!!! If there's interest in a 22nd that is. Me, Citizen Rules, edarsenal, and Siddon are all probably out, maybe @rauldc14 or @Miss Vicky want to? Or @neiba or @Wyldesyde19 if you guys are interested!
I’m in. But if we don’t get enough due to the other HOF going on, I’d be fine waiting.
Who’s hosting?

We'll for sure do a 22nd! I'd like to see someone who's never hosted, but has been a good solid member get the opportunity. Hosting is fun, but it takes reliability, trustworthiness and responsibility and most of all enthusiasm. I'd love to see Wyldesyde host...he's solid, cool and enthusiastic about HoFs. If he needed any help I and others would be glad to help, it's really not hard.

I’m in. But if we don’t get enough due to the other HOF going on, I’d be fine waiting.
Who’s hosting?
You (see my other post).

I think we should wait to start the 22nd. I mean Cricket's PR HoF is going to be big, I want to dedicate my time to that HoF right now. But later we'll do the 22nd.

The trick is not minding
We'll for sure do a 22nd! I'd like to see someone who's never hosted, but has been a good solid member get the opportunity. Hosting is fun, but it takes reliability, trustworthiness and responsibility and most of all enthusiasm. I'd love to see Wyldesyde host...he's solid, cool and enthusiastic about HoFs. If he needed any help I and others would be glad to help, it's really not hard.
Thanks for the vote of confidence
I may at some point in the future, but I’d be nervous about messing up the
Numbers somewhere or making some stupid mistake haha.
I may host a specialty HOF in the future. We’ll see.

The trick is not minding
Who’s hosting?
You (see my other post).

I think we should wait to start the 22nd. I mean Cricket's PR HoF is going to be big, I want to dedicate my time to that HoF right now. But later we'll do the 22nd.
Agreed with waiting. I still have to dig into the Western III and finish up Best Pic (which is close) and Crickets will have a lot to keep us busy.

Thanks for the vote of confidence
I may at some point in the future, but I’d be nervous about messing up the Numbers somewhere or making some stupid mistake haha.
I may host a specialty HOF in the future. We’ll see.
Cool enough I understand about not wanting to mess up the scores. When I host I add and re-add the numbers at least 3 times, but more like 5 times...just so I know I didn't make a math mistake.

Agreed with waiting. I still have to dig into the Western III and finish up Best Pic (which is close) and Crickets will have a lot to keep us busy.
I'm done with the other HoFs, just the PR HoF...but I'm working on getting 50 westerns in by May 15th for the western countdown. So I'm pretty well movie wise booked up.

Cool enough I understand about not wanting to mess up the scores. When I host I add and re-add the numbers at least 3 times, but more like 5 times...just so I know I didn't make a math mistake.

I'm done with the other HoFs, just the PR HoF...but I'm working on getting 50 westerns in by May 15th for the western countdown. So I'm pretty well movie wise booked up.
Yeah, I do that too, plus putting it into a spreadsheet and using the =Sum function just to check.

I've got SOOOO many movies to watch right now, I'm so crammed full with Letterboxd challenges and personal recs I've promised to watch... only one of them being a Western (The Good, the Bad, the Weird). But I'll make time for any HoFs because those are the most fun to me.

Yeah, I do that too, plus putting it into a spreadsheet and using the =Sum function just to check.

I've got SOOOO many movies to watch right now, I'm so crammed full with Letterboxd challenges and personal recs I've promised to watch... only one of them being a Western (The Good, the Bad, the Weird). But I'll make time for any HoFs because those are the most fun to me.
I know a lot of host of HoFs use a spreadsheet, but I never have. I do it the old fashioned way It's easy for me.

The trick is not minding

The Good, The Bad And The weird is really good! It’s nothing special, co side ring it’s source it takes inspiration from, but the acting really sets it apart.
South Korean cinema has really captured my attention as a whole, in fact!

The trick is not minding
I'll host the 22nd. I'm good with it and maybe give it a little bit of time, like a month or so?
Sounds good to me. I know we also have a Musical and a Noir planned, so it should all work out. I know Best Pic is short and most of us are close to finishing that.

Late to the party cause I just got back from my trip, but congrats Neiba!

Here was my ballot:

1. Quills
2. The Breakfast Club
3. Pride
4. The Hunt
5. Dark City
6. Wedding Crashers
7. Moonstruck
8. The Tree of Life
9. Being There
10. Pretty Baby

I'll host the 22nd. I'm good with it and maybe give it a little bit of time, like a month or so?

I'd start it within the week because of the quarantines just add to the end date

The trick is not minding

I'd start it within the week because of the quarantines just add to the end date
I already have my pick ready 😏