21st Hall of Fame

Tools    

I think it might be because mentions going into prison need to get vetted by the Governor first. That is purely a guess though so don't quote me on that.

Hope you join Chypmunk!
Thanks but I'm just a sidelines watcher in these things

We have virtually no old movies, which is interesting. Oldest is 1979, 2 from the 80s, 1 from the 90s, 1 from 00s and last 2 from 10s.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Oh we're not even close to announcement's we've got four noms...

Anyways I changed my mind...my new nominee is celebrated it's 30th Anniversary this year and was an Oscar winner and favorite film of mine from 1979.
I think I know what that is, and I was about to nominate it! xD

The trick is not minding
We have virtually no old movies, which is interesting. Oldest is 1979, 2 from the 80s, 1 from the 90s, 1 from 00s and last 2 from 10s.
I almost went with “Seven Samurai” but felt it was a too long.
In fact, there were a few of my picks from the 70’s that ultimately passed on.
Don’t worry, they’ll get nominated down the road 😏

The trick is not minding
Oh we're not even close to announcement's we've got four noms...

Anyways I changed my mind...my new nominee is celebrated it's 30th Anniversary this year and was an Oscar winner and favorite film of mine from 1979.
I think I know what that is, and I was about to nominate it! xD
Same, if it’s what I think it is as well, it was one of my choices I narrowed down to, so I figured I’d go with something else instead

Seven Samurai would've been a great nom and I've never seen it yet...

I have a text file with 100s of potential HoF noms for me to use, including some from the 70s. I wish I could nominate them all

The trick is not minding
Seven Samurai would've been a great nom and I've never seen it yet...

I have a text file with 100s of potential HoF noms for me to use, including some from the 70s. I wish I could nominate them all
I really considered it, but it’s really long and I took that into everyone’s account. Watching a long movie is quite chore, especially if one doesn’t enjoy it
Although I thoroughly enjoy Seven Samurai

I really considered it, but it’s really long and I took that into everyone’s account. Watching a long movie is quite chore, especially if one doesn’t enjoy it
Although I thoroughly enjoy Seven Samurai
I always try to pick films that aren't too long for that reason. I made an exception with Brimstone but quite a few people hated it so I'll try to keep my noms under two hours. Still trying to decide whether or not to join (maybe I'll rewatch a potential nom later today).

For most MoFos, yes. For whatever reason, it doesn’t work for Inmate. Try it and see.
I hope he doesn't mind us pestering him if it does work haha.

@Frightened Inmate No. 2;

Edit: Indeed it doesn't! Interesting.

We’re up to ten! I think I’ll wait till Thursday or sometime soon after New Years, just in case some others decide they want to join.

After rewatching my (then potential) nomination I decided to join. @Citizen Rules knows what film I went with but for others, I'll just say that it's kind of a back to the roots choice
My lips are sealed Glad you joined!

The trick is not minding
We’re up to ten! I think I’ll wait till Thursday or sometime soon after New Years, just in case some others decide they want to join.
The suspense is literally eating at me! 😫

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
I'm in no hurry to start. Still have to finish the Japanese HOF
Same, I’m just curious what the nominees are
I'm pretty sure I'm the worst of the bunch - I only have 3 reviews completed.