The MoFo Top 100 of the Fifties: The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Im am not talking about my points. Im talking about where my list ends when the countdown is done with . I am talking about the movies when I mean where i end up. I am meaning my movie selection list.
I hate to tell you this, but I think it ends up in Hell.

Just forget it im just gonna stay silent till this is all over with. I will get it best once the Countdown is done and we kinda get where everyone efforts in the MoFo 50s movie is put too bed. Im likely not getting it because I sometimes can forget what I am reading that day but will remember it better 5 days later.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I like Marty, but it's not a favorite movie for me. I consider it a good movie, but not great.

I saw House of Wax many years ago, in the movie theater, and in 3D. The most memorable part was the paddle ball scene. I remember ducking in my seat to try to avoid getting hit by the ball.

I expected both House of Wax and Marty to be higher than this on the countdown, but neither made my list.

For some reason I was not expecting House Of Wax for some reason lets say on a 24th Slot. I was thinking Marty would be 14th. I remember seeing it 4 times cause my dad liked that movie.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dude, am I scared of Ben-Hur popping up, making me watch a 3,5h movie.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dude, am I scared of Ben-Hur popping up, making me watch a 3,5h movie.
Maybe it will surprise you. I was shocked you liked Marty so much.

Welcome to the human race...
The "lol" is because I know that Minio likes watching extra-long movies by dudes like Tarr or Angelopoulos so I naturally took him balking at the idea of watching Ben-Hur to be a joke.

98. Carry On Nurse
97. The Titfield Thunderbolt