28th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Haha, love the pirate theme. I might be tempted to join this...
Thanks Thursday...it sure would be great to have you join our adventure.

So far we've got a lot of neat 'hidden gems', no Spielberg movies in the bunch. We have films from: Iceland, Japan, France, Greece, Eastern Europe. This is shaping up to be an excellent film explorers HoF with films from around the world. Oh wait, I forgot the pirate talk, Argh, our pirate booty be rich wit' treasures!

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
So I've dressed up for the occasion, but have no nomination, and no ideas. Will have to think hard on this one.

You could nominate this gif, I guarantee it a high spot on my list

What's the deadline to decide to jump in?

What's the deadline to decide to jump in?
When is the reveal so I can say yay or nay?
I'll do the reveal of the movie noms on Monday eve May 2nd. Then there's another week after that where people can still join if they want.

I'll do the reveal of the movie noms on Monday eve May 2nd. Then there's another week after that where people can still join if they want.
I'm in but I'm going to wait for the reveal because I've got five picks in mind

(1956) - Science Fiction
(1958) - Noir
(1974) - Road Movie
(1977) - War Epic
(1982) - Satire

I'm in but I'm going to wait for the reveal because I've got five picks in mind

(1956) - Science Fiction
(1958) - Noir
(1974) - Road Movie
(1977) - War Epic
(1982) - Satire
Those all sound intriguing, I'll be interested in seeing which one you pick.

How many people are in this Citizen? Unveiling tonight?
7 right now with 3 more possibles, pretty small HoF actually. The last one had 16 members.

As soon as I'm done with work today I will do the reveal.

I still can't for the life of me think of a film I'd like to nominate. So I'll just keep posting semi-relevant Blackbeard gifs and hope inspiration strikes before the open-door window is closed.

I still can't for the life of me think of a film I'd like to nominate. So I'll just keep posting semi-relevant Blackbeard gifs and hope inspiration strikes before the open-door window is closed.

I felt the same way until this very morning...I was flippin an floppin between a dozen noms, driving myself bonkers....finally it came to me....go with something I like! But I think the members will like it too (I hope!), I think you'd like it???

I felt the same way until this very morning...I was flippin an floppin between a dozen noms, driving myself bonkers....finally it came to me....go with something I like! But I think the members will like it too (I hope!), I think you'd like it???
Lol you know I can be difficult to please!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Blue Sky looks intriguing and it looks like have our "controversial" film with Cuties and it seems it's on Netflix