Better Call Saul...whatcha think?

Tools    

Thank god, it's over, I was already over the series anyway, which is strange, because I was enjoying it so much better than Breaking Bad now that I remember it. Not a bad ending, though, I believe Jimmy McGill will regret his bold decision in the long run.

@GulfportDoc: Your closing spoiler tag is missing the opening bracket. Think that's about it. If it still doesn't work then I think all the FONT bbCode (which I presume is being dragged in from the post being written in an external program first?) would be the next most likely culprit.
The transfer of the code was the culprit. So I re-typed it in an edit, which worked. Thanks, Chris!

It is one of the best TV shows I have ever watched. I wonder why Hollywood doesn't make great movies anymore, one of the reasons might be that a large fraction of the talent moved to TV and exceptional shows like this are an indication of that.

First think I think of when I think of heartstring-tugging in BB is Walt talking to his family about foregoing treatment, AKA "the pillow scene."
Oh yeah, absolutely:

I'll echo what everyone else said that it ended better than I could have imagined. I would have been okay with it
WARNING: spoilers below
ending at the point Sedai mentions, but I'm glad it didn't because Jimmy's finger-gun gesture to Kim made me teary-eyed.

Hear hear, and like TONGO said, the end of this show does seem like the end of the era of the antihero crime drama that The Sopranos started way back when. Do we need another spinoff in this universe? Probably not, but if the Twitter joke The Pryce is Right series starring the guy in my avatar were actually made, I'd give it a chance.
Regardless, you should check out The Bear.
Not much meat on the bone left for a spin off again. Of course I thought that with BCS lol. You could go back to Jesse but that seems resolved. Doing a Kim spin-off would kind of ruin the ending of BCS. I suppose you could since Jimmy out of the picture. Maybe a Jesse like movie for Kim would be cool but still I think leaving it alone is right. The story of everyone in this universe has been exhausted I believe. Shame because they could never stop making this universe and I'd be content.

Guess my Jesse-Kim Alaska sitcom is the only thing i'd like to see

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I think there's plenty of room for a new story within that universe, that touches on things we've seen, but not a "direct" spin-off from a major character, yeah. Maybe Gus Fring starting off with the cartel, but even that can only do so much. It'd have too be someone new, or someone minor.

I think there's plenty of room for a new story within that universe, that touches on things we've seen, but not a "direct" spin-off from a major character, yeah. Maybe Gus Fring starting off with the cartel, but even that can only do so much. It'd have too be someone new, or someone minor.
Skyler finds love again? Romantic comedy!

That reminds me of the oft-discussed fact that they conceived BCS are more episodic and mostly a comedy, but of course that went out the window pretty quick.

They can start whatever kinda show they want, but in the end they obviously end up telling the same kinds of stories. And why not? It's what they excel at.

Vince Gilligan said he’s not doing anymore shows in this universe. Word on the street is that his new show is more X-Files-ish.