What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Breaking Bad!

Starsky & Hutch (season 3)
Trom
Ninja Warrior

As usual I'm watching plenty of stuff, but these are the programmes I'm watching everyday/multiple episodes of atm.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The Crown s1 and 2 again in light of recent events.

My middle bro in England (who loved GOT) says this show is pretty good.

Our Friends In the North. I saw this when first broadcast and loved it but haven't seen it since. Three episodes in now and loving it all over again.

Bosch on Amazon Prime
Have you watched the previous instalments - Bisch and Basch?

In separate news: we're still 'flying' through The Twilight Zone - we've nearly finished disc 3 (of 6) of season 1 (of 5) .... not too bad for us for something that we started in early July

Reservation Dogs on FX. It's equal parts funny and sad - with The Bear and Atlanta, the network excels at shows like this lately - not to mention strange and a little surreal in a Twin Peaks way like Atlanta is. Plus, it's always good to see Gary Farmer and Zahn McClarnon.

Peaky Blinders if watching an episode a day or so counts as binge-watching. I'm still on the first season, and it's been okay, but not the blissful greatness all the reviews imply.

Peaky Blinders if watching an episode a day or so counts as binge-watching. I'm still on the first season, and it's been okay, but not the blissful greatness all the reviews imply.
Yeah, I really couldn’t get into it.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I can't remember if I've been able to binge anything for a few weeks now. A few months back I burned through the DBZ/Super runs. I did start One Piece but it's been maybe two weeks since I caught an episode. In the last six weeks I've started The Rings of Power, House of the Dragon, and SW: Andor, but Andor is the only once I've completed as of the three available episodes.

There seems to be too much going on with work and home AND too many shows to keep track of. I miss the good ole days where I could just obsess over Raised by Wolves.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

too many shows to keep track of
The amount of (the number of?) streaming shows is unbelievable. It is hard to keep up with it all.

Sent my bro in England a screenshot of my watchlist - he couldn’t believe it.