Movie with parallel stories in Los Angeles

Tools    

hi!

my first post, so let's get straight to it..

I read a good review of a movie made some 2-3 years ago I believe.

Now I can't remember the title (or find the review again).

Can anyone help me out when I describe the movie;

It's a bit like Magnolia/Short Cuts in style, there are several parallel stories going on at the same time, but not in chronological order timewise. I believe the location is around Los Angeles.

It starts out with two drifters walking on a dusty mountain path, meeting a couple of young girls. They start to talk and as time goes by the camera pans to a dead body in a hill not far from them.

Another scene is from a big mansion, two men are talking outside on a balcony (one of them wearing a cowboy-hat I believe) and there are two girls inside the mansion with little clothes on. After a while the doorbell rings and one of the guys from earlier in the movie appears.

Later there is also a drive-in cinema scene with a fight in a car between a man and some girls, the man being shot or stabbed (i don't recall)

One of the last scenes is from a hotel/motel, a scene between a young girl and an old woman.

Anyone who knows which movie I think of?

Thanks for any suggestions/help!

Moved to Movie Questions. In the future, please take a moment to place new threads in the correct forum.

I've also changed the thread title to be more descriptive, per the warning beneath the title field:

I found the right movie after asking on another movie forum as well;

Too Late (2015)

I had no idea that you were looking for that film! I’ve been trying to find somewhere to watch it online in English. What throws me off is this description:

[two friends are unhappy with their fiancees who are dreadful homemakers and lousy cooks. When one of the girl's demands a maid, she is completely unaware of the contention that the maid will bring.]

I’ve watched the film with John Hawkes and it fits the description given above by imnothingman, but not the one I’ve pasted in. Am I going mad? Is there a way to find/watch the film about bad homemaker fiancées/new maid?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	F157B4CF-4A90-4EAD-B736-5781B1541B70.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	62281