Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Why would you want to do that? Go see it

Well better go before christmas day cause did anyone hear about the asteroid that is suppose to pass christmas eve that will change our planet causing quake and volcano eruptions pretty bad.

Why is it every time you turn around now -- there's a new giant asteroid passing by Earth?

I don't remember hearing about asteroids passing us as much as I have in the past couple of years.

The Asteroid last passed in 2003. And is said that its distence is 28 times of that between the moon and earth.

They said it should miss by 6 million miles one would think they would see something like that a week away. anyways the asteroid is suppose to pass again in 2018 and 2025.

Highlight portion you want to be known as a spoiler and click the exclamation mark on top of the reply box. When prompted just type the film name that it's referring to.
Well I already knew how to do it, I can only hope others know as well.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I've seen it.

I liked it.

Also, hello.

Reviews

I just got back from seeing it. It's really fun, even if it does often play out as Star Wars: Greatest Hits. The three new heroes are all excellent additions, along with the adorable and soon-to-be iconic BB-8 droid.

Here is my review of Star Wars: The Force Awakens​
Make sure if you haven't yet that you SUBSCRIBE! Not only does it help me and my career goals of being a film critic, but it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy!!! Thanks for watching guys!

Blanket reminder, to no one in particular: be incredibly careful about spoilers. Even vague ones. When in doubt, put a spoiler warning on it or (better yet) use the spoiler tags. People have been waiting for this for a long time, so don't ruin it for them. I've already had a few things spoiled for me just by virtue of running this site and hiding other people's spoilers, and trust me, it's not fun.

im having enough of these imdb users who keep bashing movies, and most users say it's cliche, and it's just a remake of the new hope etc, i mean what the heck is going on in the world, how on earth a movie that gets 95 % rotten score and 81 metascore can be described as a remake only.?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
im having enough of these imdb users who keep bashing movies, and most users say it's cliche, and it's just a remake of the new hope etc, i mean what the heck is going on in the world, how on earth a movie that gets 95 % rotten score and 81 metascore can be described as a remake only.?
It's the internet. There's always going to be hipster d-bags who wanna slam everything people like because it makes them look "cooler than you." Ignore them and go see the flick and make up your own mind.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/