What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Can’t think of her name. Kristen something?
He’s Robert Loggia. That’s all I got.

Yes, you have correctly identified both Kristen Bell and Robert Loggia.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

OK,,, we've got Kristen Bell, Alicia Silverstone, Robert Loggia, Tony Shaloub, I think that's Paul Rudd behind the binoculars, Bradley Whitfiord, Thomas Haden Church at the window, Kevin Dillon, Rita Wilson in Sleepless in Seattle, and Harley Jane Kozack from When Harry Met Sally...and I'm still clueless.

OK,,, we've got Kristen Bell, Alicia Silverstone, Robert Loggia, Tony Shaloub, I think that's Paul Rudd behind the binoculars, Bradley Whitfiord, Thomas Haden Church at the window, Kevin Dillon, Rita Wilson in Sleepless in Seattle, and Harley Jane Kozack from When Harry Met Sally...and I'm still clueless.
Yes Kristen Bell, not Alicia Silverstone, yes Loggia and Shalhoub (Shalhoub is actually in two different photos), not Paul Rudd, yup Bradley Whitford, not Thomas Hayden Church, yes Rita in Sleepless and Harley Jane in When Harry.

Geeze, from those two titles you have identified you have no guess? Really?

Yes!

Meg Ryan

The TWENTY-FIVE movies are, in order: Promised Land, Flesh & Bone (Gwyneth Paltrow), Serious Moonlight (Kristen Bell), French Kiss (Timothy Hutton), In the Land of Women (Kristen Stewart), The Presidio (Jenette Goldstein), D.O.A. (Charlotte Rampling), Armed & Dangerous (Robert Loggia), I.Q. (Tony Shalhoub with the hot rod), When a Man Loves a Woman (Mae Whitman), Addicted to Love (Matthew Broderick), Kate & Leopold (Bradley Whitford), Joe vs the Volcano (Tom Hanks in the waiting room), Against the Ropes (Tony Shalhoub), Sleepless in Seattle (Rita Wilson), Top Gun (Tom Skerritt), The Doors (Kevin Dillon), Anastasia (Rasputin voiced by Christopher Lloyd), Courage Under Fire (Sean Astin), When Harry Met Sally... (Harley Jane Kozak & Kevin Rooney), Hanging Up (Walter Matthau), City of Angels (Nic Cage), Prelude to a Kiss (Alec Baldwin), Restoration (Sam Neill), and Innerspace (Wendy Schaal & Henry Gibson).

Meg in Armed & Dangerous

Meg in Promised Land

Meg in French Kiss

Meg in When Harry Met Sally...